Zhou Yi went out for a month, and Li Yingru waited at home, and sent servants out of the city to inquire all day long. For some reason, she always felt irritable these days.

    "Qingzhu, when do you think my uncle will come back? I think my wife has lost a lot of weight." Qing'er talked with Li Yingru for a while, and Li Yingru said that she was going to be tired and wanted to sleep for a while. Seeing the green bamboo in Li Yingru's room, he couldn't help but worry about him.

    "I don't know what happened to Madam recently, she was such a lively person before." Qing'er said distressedly.

    "I just said that madam doesn't like to laugh anymore, and she spends less time with old madam." Qingzhu frowned, and then said suddenly: "I know, madam must miss the young master, wait for the young master to come back Enough."

    Qing'er rolled her eyes when she heard the first half of Qingzhu's sentence, she really felt that the old lady was like a child who didn't understand anything, she needed to be coaxed by her lady every day, her lady was so obedient to the old lady, she One is not good, and she has to cry silently. Qing'er really doesn't understand. Now that my son-in-law is so promising, the master is also very kind to the old lady, and her young lady is also extremely filial. She has done everything properly. What else does the old lady have? can be sad.     It's just that she is not happy, but the key is that she is not happy, and she likes to sigh in front of others. Even the master has changed from hush and inquire before to now perfunctory. old lady.     As for the old lady, she turned a blind eye to her young lady's condition. Even though the young lady ate half of her meals than before, the old lady didn't seem to notice it at all.     Thinking of this, Qing'er feels wronged for Li Yingru.     But Li Yingru didn't care. She told Qing'er that a mother-in-law like Wang Yan doesn't make things difficult for her daughter-in-law, doesn't make troubles to control Zhongfu, and doesn't want to put a concubine in her son's room. She just likes to immerse herself in her own world. I'm a little sentimental, meeting such a mother-in-law is already considered a high incense, as a daughter-in-law, so what if she coaxes her mother-in-law.     While the two were talking, they heard a commotion at the door, and ran out to have a look, only to find that it was Zhou Yi who had returned.     Qingzhu hurriedly stepped forward happily, "Master, you are back, you must have suffered a lot after walking for a month..."     Qing'er pushed Qingzhu away: "Master, go and see Madam, she wants The days are always very tired, and I can’t cheer up.”     Zhou Yi immediately became nervous when he heard this, and asked as he strode forward: “What’s wrong with Yingru, what’s wrong with you, did you call for a doctor?” Qing’er     shook Shaking his head: "Madam said she was afraid that the old man and the old lady would be worried, so she didn't invite the doctor, and said that she knew about her own body and was fine.     " Their yards and robes were all brought up.

    When Wang Yan heard that Zhou Yi was back, she was still sitting in the front hall waiting for Zhou Yi to come to see her. After a while, she heard that Zhou Yi had gone to their own yard first. Wang Yan felt a little wronged at that time. She said to Zhou Yi : "Father, look, what's the use of raising a son, pulling him up with shit and piss, saying that after marrying a wife, he forgets his mother..."

    Zhou Er didn't care too much, " Liu Lang just came home. The young couple are newlyweds. After being separated for so long, they naturally think a lot. Besides, how do you know that Liu Lang didn't go back to the house to wash up. He will come after changing clothes. Think so What are you doing more!"

    After Zhou Laoer said this, Wang Yan stopped talking, just sighed, got up and went back to the house.

    When Zhou Yi came to their yard, Li Yingru was sitting at the table and dozing off. Zhou Yi gently walked to her side, saw her tired face, and touched her with distress.