Even if they don't talk about this matter, Zhou Yi knows it in his heart, the fourth prince jumping out now, it will only appear that they are eager for quick success, but they don't know whether it is the second prince's instruction, or the fourth prince's own thinking.

Are the four princes really innocent, or are they just pretending?

Zhou Yi tapped his fingers on his knee. Although he will not participate in the fight for succession, the next emperor will be the key to his future political career, so of course he cares about it.

And today so many princes entered the palace together, what is the matter? The unfinished intention revealed by Emperor Chongzheng in the morning is also related to the princes. Is there something big going to happen?

Zhou Yi rubbed his forehead, forget it, he can't take care of these things for the time being, and the most urgent thing is to start the border trade smoothly.

I went home early today, when Zhou Yi got home, Li Yingru was talking with Wang Yan. Li Yingru said something that made Wang Yan laugh continuously.

Zhou Yi stepped into the room, "Mother, Yingru."

"Liu Lang is back, come and sit here with mother." "Sister

, are you back? Why did you leave the office so early today?" He said and hurriedly got up and went to Zhou Yi. Yi poured tea and ordered the girl to serve some snacks.

Ever since Li Yingru took over the leadership of the Zhou family, the entire Zhou family has become much more orderly, and the subordinates are performing their own duties, which is quite different from the previous atmosphere of sloppy and chaotic discussions.

"Yingru, what were you and mother talking about just now? I heard mother's laughter from a long distance away." Zhou Yi took a sip of tea, pulled Li Yingru to sit beside him, and asked with a smile.

Wang Yanle laughed and said: "Yingru praised the flowers I embroidered, and said that when you have children, you can use the clothes I embroidered!" "

Child?" Zhou Yi heard this, and looked at Li Yingru with a half-smile.

Li Yingru's face suddenly turned red, and she looked shyly at Wang Yan and said, "Mother, didn't you agree that this is a secret between us? You told my husband what you said, you are so ashamed!" Then she covered her face and ran away .

Wang Yan was delighted to see it, and she said to Zhou Yi: "This daughter-in-law is really nice, Liu Lang, she is more caring than your older sisters, and your older sisters have never praised me. A bunch of heartless people." Zhou

Yiwen Yan smiled and said: "Mother, I am naturally happy that you and Ying Ru get along well, she should be filial to you."

Wang Yan nodded when she heard the words, "What you need to do now is to have a child as soon as possible, so that I can hug my grandson "

Mother, it's too early, Yingru and I just got married, don't worry, I'm going to the study." Zhou Yi hurriedly put down the teacup, stood up and left the front hall.

"This child should have had a child when he got married, but now he ran away when it was said." Wang Yan said depressedly.

He said he was going to the study, but Zhou Yi went back to his room. In the room, Li Yingru was reading a book. Zhou Yi sat down with a smile, and teased, "Why aren't you shy now?"

Li Yingru blinked her eyes: "Mother will like me to be shy."

Zhou Yi pinched the tip of her nose