He Qida quickly waved his hand: "Master Zhou, you are too praised. Caomin is just a picture of what he has seen and heard over the years, so it is not worthy of your praise!" "You are worthy, Mr. He,

with With this complete map of the world's geomancy, it is not an exaggeration to say that you are the first person in geomancy. I sincerely hope that you can teach at the Academy of Commerce. I heard from your son that you are writing your travel notes over the years. Mr. He, you Go ahead and write, and I will definitely spread your travel notes to the whole of Da Viet."

Mr. He was tempted. He has traveled the world these years and seen too many incredible things. His life cannot be wasted like this. He hopes that everyone knows that he is What have I done in this life, I hope everyone knows that there is a vast world beyond Dai Viet.

"But the grassroots have nothing to teach the students other than making this complete map of geomantic occupancy and gaining more knowledge." He Qida was a little hesitant.

Zhou Yi smiled: "Mr. He, what you want to teach students is your experience and knowledge, and broaden their horizons."

He Qida finally agreed.

For the next half month, Zhou Yi was running around. Fortunately, the Da Viet Times has become a gathering place for information, and the people he looks for are quite reliable.

Zhou Yi has seen too many strange people. There are countless bottles and cans piled up at home. The chemical madman who blows up the house if he disagrees with him. The physics wizard who studies the relationship between mass and volume goes crazy. The restless math lunatic...

Without Zhou Yi, in this society bound by Confucianism, these people are destined to become lunatics and weirdos in the eyes of everyone. No one will understand them, and then they will be drowned in the river of history silently, leaving nothing behind. Splashes, like that time and space, these things will be discovered by Westerners and start another great era of mankind.

But now, everything is different. Zhou Yi came to this time and space. He gathered all these people together, gave them the space to go crazy as they wanted, and then cultivated a group of little lunatics... A single spark can start a prairie fire

!

In the past half a month, he hadn't returned home, and now that he was invited, Zhou Yi breathed a sigh of relief and hurried back home.

Zhou Yi didn't come home for half a month, and the family members were anxiously waiting. Seeing him come back now, they put their hearts into their stomachs.

After dinner, the couple were talking in the room. After Li Yingru told Zhou Yi what happened at home these days, she told Zhou Yi what happened in the palace that day: "The Queen's attitude is very kind, she is the Crown Princess... "

What's wrong with the princess?" Zhou Yi asked.

"I don't know if it's my illusion. I always feel that the princess is hostile to me, and my mother was a little nervous in the hall. When she said a wrong sentence, the princess pressed her handkerchief and laughed at her." Li Yingru said, she came back After thinking about it, I really didn't expect to offend the princess. Besides, according to her mother, they still have some relative status...

Zhou Yi frowned when she heard this, "Did the princess really laugh at your mother?

" Hmm." Li Yingru nodded.

Zhou Yi tapped his fingers on the quilt; "Haven't your intuition always been accurate? If the Crown Princess is really hostile to you, then we have to be careful. I don't know if the hostility is aimed at you or me. This matter I'll figure it out, but she laughed at Mother, it's something that shouldn't be..." To put it bluntly, he is still doing well in the court, and the crown prince has even wooed him before, even if the negotiation didn't work out. , so as not to offend him, if he really fell for other princes, it would not be a good thing for the prince.