now ..." In fact, she didn't plan to stay, Zhou Yi usually stayed in the Yamen until evening before returning home, and now it's just the Spring Festival, so the two of them can have a good time. Thinking of this, Li Yingru was a little embarrassed. Could it be that she is really an outgoing girl?

    Mrs. Li also stepped forward and patted Li Yingru on the back of the hand: "Go back, son-in-law's house is deserted now, so it will be more lively when you go back." "

    Understood, mother." After Li Yingru finished speaking, she spontaneously hugged Zhou Yi's arm.

    "Father-in-law and mother-in-law, let's take our leave."

    "Okay, be careful on the road."

    After leaving the gate of Li Mansion, the carriage sent by Zhou Mansion to pick them up was already waiting outside.

    "Yingru, how about we go back?" Zhou Yi looked at Li Yingru with a smile, and seeing snow flying on her head, he carefully wiped it off for her, and then put the cloak and hat on Li Yingru.

    When Zhou Yi picked snow for Li Yingru, his expression was more serious than ever. Looking at Zhou Yi's appearance, Li Yingru gradually became obsessed. Although it was the cold winter season, her heart was so hot that she wanted to jump out.

    "Well, our Yingru is so beautiful!" After Zhou Yi praised, his eyes were fixed, and he suddenly pulled the hat that Li Yingru was wearing on his head with both hands, and then got his head under the hat, and pressed the tip of his nose against Li Yingru's. , snorting intertwined, eyes facing each other.

    "Xianggong..." Li Yingru couldn't help but her legs became weak, and the hat covered the two of them, and the breaths of the two blended and flowed together, as if they were one.

    "Hush." ​​Zhou Yi hissed, and suddenly put his lips on Li Yingru's.

    Qingzhu in the carriage of the Zhou Mansion in the distance was about to lift the curtain to come out to call them. Seeing such a scene, he immediately groaned, covered his eyes quickly, and then spread his hands to look through the thin slit. In fact, he couldn't see it either. What, the hat on Li Yingru's cloak was so big that it completely covered Zhou Yi and Li Yingru's heads. From the perspective of Qingzhu, they could only see the two of them sticking very close together, and they didn't know what they were doing.

    "Young master, it's true that you are so shameless in public..." Qing Zhu muttered, and then she blushed first, and got into the carriage again.

    After a while, the car was knocked lightly a few times.

    Qingzhu hurriedly lifted the curtain of the car, and when she saw it, it was indeed Zhou Yi: "Young master, shall we go now?" "

    You can drive the carriage back, the young lady and I are going back, and when we go back, tell our parents, Let them not worry." When Zhou Yi was speaking, Li Yingru took his arm and leaned against him tightly, even though it was almost dark, Qingzhu could still see the scarlet color on Li Yingru's face through the light of the snow .

    I don't know what these two people did! Seeing the shy look of the Young Madam... Qing Zhu muttered in his heart, and asked hesitantly: "Master, it's cold today, and it will take half an hour to go back!

    " Nonsense!" Zhou Yi glared at Qingzhu.

    Qingzhu let out an ooh, turned around and dug out two Mrs. Tang from the carriage: "Young Master, Young Madam, you should take this with you. I've been warming it all the time, and it's still hot!"