Hearing the words, Zhou Laoer hurriedly said: "This is what it should be. I can't respond to the inner house. Your mother doesn't understand these things. It's best to leave it to your daughter-in-law. Yanniang, what do you think?" Wang Yan

    nodded "That's right, my daughter-in-law knows these things. I don't understand, so let her take care of it." After speaking, he lowered his head and went to drink tea.

    Li Yingru stood on the side and looked at Wang Yan's expression. After thinking about it, she walked up to her with a smile, and said with a smile beside her: "Mom, when I saw you embroidering yesterday, I kept rubbing your shoulders, but they hurt a little." Let me rub it for you, I often give my mother a massage, and my hand strength is not bad."

    Wang Yan is a country woman. She has been bullied by Zhou's mother for the first half of her life, and she is not as courageous as a mouse. Although things got better after the separation, she didn't have much knowledge. Marrying a noble daughter-in-law like Li Yingru, she was afraid that Li Yingru would bully her. Being bullied, she feels very uncomfortable. Li Yingru is not as delicate and pretty as other girls, so she doesn't look like someone to be provoked, which made her feel a little apprehensive. Hearing this, Wang Yan hesitated and said, "Isn't that Well, let the servant girl do these things."     Li Yingru laughed: "What's wrong with that? I married into the Zhou family, so that's your junior, your daughter-in-law and your daughter. Isn't it right for mother to pinch her shoulders?" As he spoke, he began to pinch with his hands.     Zhou Yi sat on the side and watched Li Yingru's movements with a smile.     Wang Yan frowned at the beginning, but gradually, her brows loosened, and a relaxed look appeared on her face. While pinching, Li Yingru gently asked: "Mother, is this strength okay? If it hurts, you can help me." I said."     "Okay, very good." Wang Yan said with a smile.     Li Yingru took the opportunity to say: "Mom, you and dad trust me and entrust me with the housekeeping, but I just married into our family, so I don't know much about some things. If there are things that I don't do well, you have to teach me." "     Wang Yan laughed even more when she heard this: "I don't understand these things. When you were not married, I didn't care much about these things. It was all supported by your sisters. You can look at the housekeeper's affairs. Let's do it."

    Li Yingru blinked at Zhou Yi at this moment.

    Zhou Yi also blinked in response to her.

    "Mother, how can you say that? Think about it, you and your father have worked hard to bring up your father-in-law and sisters, and each of your children has been educated so well. You are a successful mother. There is a lot of knowledge in this." If you don’t know how to be a housekeeper, how can you treat your mother so well? Your skills are enough for me to learn for the rest of my life!” “

    Is that so?” Wang Yan was elated by Li Yingru’s words. She has been praised for her great ability. Before she had a son, she was an unknown woman who could not have a son. After she had a son, she was complained by her daughters for not taking good care of them when they were young. Therefore, Wang Yan has no self-confidence. Now she wants to do something to make up for it, but she is always at odds with each other. From the bottom of her heart, she doesn't feel that she has any abilities, so Li Yingru's words make her happy, but at the same time she hesitates.

    "Of course it is. If you don't believe me, you can ask your father and your husband."

    "Is that so?" Wang Yan looked at Zhou Laoer, and Zhou Laoer looked at the long-lost smile on Wang Yan's face, and nodded quickly: "It's natural."

    Zhou Yi also smiled and said: "Mother, what Ying Ru said is what I want to say."

    Wang Yan's face flushed a little after hearing this, and she told Li Yingru to stop: "Ying Ru, you married into our family, mother don't How about making you a meal?"