𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Start from the beginning

"I like the roses when they're frozen," Y/n mumbled.

"It's a matter of tradition," Cater says, beginning to explain. "You can't have an unbirthday party without the roses being red. And you can't play croquet without seven-colored flamingos as mallets and a hedgehog for a ball. Oh, but of course, the roses need to be white when the garden flowers put on their spring concert. That's absolutely crucial,"

"Singing...Flowers?" Y/n blinked in confusion. 'I've heard of flower spirits but never actual singing flowers...'

"All your rules are completely insane!" Grim bluntly shouted.

"They say the Queen of Hearts made up these rules herself - she was one of the Great Seven, you know," Cater added. "And Riddle is all about upholding our traditions. Like, way more so than the past generation of housewardens," he says before his expression turned a little grim. "Well, I won't deny that he's taken it a bit too far..."

"Yeah, no kidding. I sure don't have time for this nonsense," Ace says, remembering the reason why they were here in the first place. "Is Riddle here? I gotta talk to him,"

"Hm? There's some time before he leaves, but..." Cater says. "By the way, sticky-fingered Ace. Did you even bring an apology tart to replace the one you ate?" he asked.

"Huh?" Ace sweatdropped, shrugging his hands. "No. I came here first thing, so I'm empty handed..."

"Ah ah ah...That could be a problem," Cater sighed, having his right hand behind his head. "Then by the decrees of the Queen of Hearts, article 53: 'What was stolen must be returned at all costs,'" he recited, causing Ace to widen his eyes in disbelief upon hearing another rule. "If you're not in compliance, I can't let you in,"

"Are you serious?!" Ace yelped as Deuce and Grim sweatdropped.

"Everything's according to the rules in our dorm," Cater reminded.

"Come on, Cater. Can't you let me off the hook? We even helped you paint," Ace asked.

"If I let you slide, it would be off with my head too," Cater sighs. "I hate to say it, Ace, but before Riddle notices...I'm gonna need you to leave," he suddenly says, his demeanor changing once more.

'His attitude changed...' Y/n sweatdropped a bit.

"I...think this guy is for real. You guys, do something!" Ace demanded in a panic.

"Why would WE do anything?" Deuce shot back.

"C'mon, please! I can't use magic! Hurry, he's-" Ace yelped before his eyes widen in panic when Cater began an incantation.

"He is Me. And so are we," Cater begun, lifting his magical pen before waving it down. "Split Card,"

 "Split Card,"