𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓞𝓌𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓜'𝓌 𝓊𝓻𝓪𝓜𝓱𝓯𝓟𝓵 𝓙𝓟𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓜: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓜𝓮𝓻 14

Zacznij od początku

Y/n's magical pen also had an ice crystal on top as it is placed in her breast pocket like the other students. Lastly, her hair was styled with two small braids meeting in the back of her head that was tied together by a white bow.

Ace and Deuce immediately were more heart-struck by how beautifully she looked as she approached them, looking as elegant as ever. "P-Prefect!" Deuce stuttered a bit, completely flustered.

"Is something the matter...? Your faces are really red...do you perhaps have a fever?" Y/n curiously asked, stepping over to Deuce who was the closest and cupped his face, bringing it down so their foreheads touched while Y/n moved their bangs out of the way.

Deuce immediately turned even more red as Ace pouted in jealously so he picked her up, his hands carrying her from under the arms and pulled a clueless Y/n away from Deuce who has unfortunately stopped working, causing Isfrid to chuckle quietly from how foolish he looked. "D-Did you hear our conversation...?" Ace meekly asked, hoping she'd say no.

"I heard what was needed to hear. It seems that Rosehearts is much more angrier than I thought," Y/n hummed in thought before she grabbed Ace's wrist. "Let's hurry and apologize to Housewarden Rosehearts so you can get that ridiculous collar off," she bluntly stated, levitating a few inches from the ground like a ghost and pulled onto Ace.

"Okay, okay! Lemme get my jacket from your room!" Ace says. Y/n let out an oh sound and released Ace.

"Huh? Why Y/n's room?" Deuce asked curiously.

"No...don't tell me..." Isfrid paled with horror, thinking the worse. 'No! Please don't tell me he took advantage of her! Please tell me it isn't so!' he mentally screamed as Y/n blinked in confusion from Isfrid's trembling.

"Because..." Ace cheekily smirked. "I got to sleep with her as a bonus for being kicked out," he bragged. Indeed he is telling the truth. He tried to sleep peacefully on Y/n's bed, but the fact that Y/n even began wrapping her body around him like a body pillow made his heart about to burst so without waking Y/n up, he swiftly moved to the sofa downstairs to calm his beating heart.

Deuce widen his eyes as Isfrid looked like he was going to faint. "Ace..." Deuce stated, blushing slightly as he looked at the ginger with a dumbfounded look. "You know that just sounds extremely wrong, right...?"

"Huh...?" Ace was silent for a few seconds before turning 50 shades of red upon realizing what he had said. "WHAT?!"

"Why are you so surprise...?" Y/n asked in confusion. "Ace did sleep next to me but for some reason...he moved to the couch after about 1 hour and 20 minutes,"

"So...nothing happened?" Isfrid asked.

"What did you think happened?" Y/n meekly asked her brother.

"Oh. They thought you and I had-" Ace begun to say but Deuce immediately slapped a hand over the ginger's mouth, cutting him off.

"W-We thought you and Ace were fighting over the blanket! Ya!" Deuce says, making something on the spot.

"What...? Why would we do that? The blanket is larger than a King size," Y/n crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes slightly in suspicion.

"Aha...sorry about that," Isfrid apologized, nervously laughing.

"You guys are so strange..." Y/n bluntly says before walking past them with Grim in her arms, eating a can o-tuna which was his breakfast with judgmental stares.