Have done many similar challenges as Hyunjin and Felix did with their hair. Made each other laugh and make them cannot breathe.

Argued like little kids, over everything, every time and everywhere they could.

Spent New year's together, laughed, shared hugs and kisses. Got drunk and had a huge hangover after that.

Shared so many overprotective moments, so many deep thoughts and talks, cried, laughed, danced, sang and much other stuff.

But they've done it together. Like a family.

„Yes, I am ready to tell him tomorrow. I wasn't ever more sure than now," Jisung said to Felix on the phone, talking about the guy he liked for several months. „But I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight Felix. I feel dizzy."

It's the 2nd of march, the spring is almost here, since the weather is already so nice and comfortable just for wearing a hoodie.

Jisung woke up, feeling dizzy, as he did the few days before. It's just a flu.

He had been feeling nervous all day. He had something important to confess to Minho, but he wasn't sure how to do it. Over the past few months, Jisung had started to develop feelings for him. He had tried to ignore them, but they only grew stronger.

When Felix invited him to go to the movies with the rest of their friends, Jisung saw it as an opportunity to spend time with Minho and tell him how he felt. He agreed to go, hoping that the movie would help him forget his worries for a while.

As they arrived at the movie theater, Jisung felt his heart racing. He tried to act normal, but he couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to say to Minho. They decided to watch "A Quiet Place Part II," hoping that the movie would distract them from their problems.

As they watched the movie, Jisung couldn't help but jump at every scary scene. He was so focused on the movie that he almost forgot about his confession. But as the credits rolled, he knew that he couldn't put it off any longer.

Every time he jumped at the scary scene, the older took his hand, making him a blushing mess. You can do it Jisung.

But as the movie ended, he felt.. he felt weird. Like he's about to throw the whole popcorn up, not sure if he'll walk straight forward.

„Are you okay?" the others asked, worried about how his skin got pale. „I feel dizzy."

And that was it. The moment when he fell, passed out in the cinema and made his friends worried a lot.

They took him home, waited until he'll wake up, seeing Hyunjin acting all weird as well. „Don't tell me you're passing out as well Hyun," Felix said, worried. „Something is going to happen Felix."

﹒⪩⪨﹒

„Should I go and check on him?" Minho said, getting up from the couch and opening the door slowly, trying not to make any noise.

„Jisung-ah?" he said, walking up to the bed where the younger lied, uncovering the top of the blanket. „Jisung?"

„Guys, where did Jisung went?" he asked, looking around the whole apartment.

He tried to call him, looked outside, to the bathroom and other rooms, but Jisung was nowhere to find.

„Hyung, stop. It doesn't matter anymore," Hyunjin said, stopping the older from calling Jisung after like tenth time. „No, what if something happened to him?"

„It didn't."

„How do you know?"

„He's gone," and as he said that, the tanned skin of Felix got pale as the snow, realising what did the older meant. „No way."

„It's going to be a longer story hyung. But it's the time to tell you. But now, Jisung left us everyone."

..............................
okay
i just woke up and wrote that chapter so i hope it's not mess.
i'm deciding to wear a really good looking outfit in my eyes. bet it would look horrible after i'll put it on. i will put a hand on it.

my hands are up, shoot me sir

tae