𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Start from the beginning

"Hurry, hurry! There are still roses left to paint!" The Ace of Clubs panicked, eagerly painting the white roses with red paint. Due to their rush, the grass beneath the trees had red paint all over.

A piece of grass tickled her nose, causing Y/n to wake up sneezing like a rabbit. "Ugh...*sniff*" she groaned, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes. Upon her vision cleared, she noticed that she was laying on grass, causing her to look around in confusion. She then turned to where she heard the voices from, only to see that she was in a rose maze with three card soldiers carrying buckets of red paint and a brush. "Huh...? They're painting...Roses? But...why is that?" she pondered curiously as she blankly watched the card soldiers paint.

Suddenly, in the corner of her vision, she saw a little girl with blonde hair and a blue dress curiously approaching the three card soldiers.

"Why are you painting these white roses red?" The little girl asked.

Alice Liddle was the girl's name. Her curious question made the card soldiers halt. "Huh?" They pondered out loud.

"Why, you ask?" The Two of Clubs asked. "It's quite simple. We planted the wrong color, you see," he stated.

"The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads!" The Ace of Clubs explained, painting the brush across his neck in a slicing motion that caused the other two to shudder in fear.

"Goodness!" Alice gasped, widen her eyes in surprise.

"And so, we're painting the roses red," The Three of Clubs concluded.

**

Y/n watched with utter indifference, blinking ever so often in confusion. She then tried to stand up, but something stopped her. She looked down at her hand and noticed thorny rose vines wrapping around her limbs, causing blood in drip down. "Huh...? Rose vines...? Ouch!" she yelped when the thorns pierced her skin as more vines wrapped around her body as they pulled her down.

"Augh...b-brother...!" Y/n shouted, struggling to release herself from the vines as they pulled her even further. She reached her hand out toward the light, unable to reach it before she was completely pulled down into darkness.

**

As Y/n sank into the inky abyss, she heard a voice that sounded ethereal but couldn't see where it was coming from.

"Hello and goodbye, Mr. Pere Noel.
I've set your house on fire, pick which way you want to go to hell~
Shall I pull this trigger or let you melt on your pyre?
Drown in eternal hellfire..."