Sarah: I'm going with you.

Kyle turns to Sarah and shakes his head.

Kyle: No, I need you to stay here.

Sarah: You're not doing this alone.

Kyle: I don't want you to get hurt, if this turns ugly.

Kyle walks up to Sarah, places his right hand on her cheek and strokes her cheek with his thumb. Sarah leans into his touch.

Kyle: Stay here, okay? I'll be back in a few minutes.

Sarah looks up at Kyle as he removes his hand away from her cheek then turn to Shawn.

Kyle: Keep them safe, okay.

Shawn nods.

Sarah: Kyle...

Kyle turns to Sarah, who gives him a worried look then leans up to kiss Kyle's cheek.

Sarah: Come back in one piece, okay?

Kyle walks from the survivors house, then looks up at the tower to see Margaret. Kyle then whistles, gaining Margaret's attention.

Kyle: Margaret....get your gun ready. We might have a problem.

Margaret nods, then equips her silenced sniper rifle as Kyle follows the voices and goes around the street corner as the noises sounded like they were coming from the basement of Laura's house.

Kyle: The basement.

Kyle attempts to open the basement door, but it was locked. Kyle looks around the house, but manages to find a cellar door that is locked. Kyle then uses his Zeus Corps machete to burn off the lock. Kyle then quietly opens the cellar door and walks down into the cellar and the voices were much clearer.

Laura: Goddammit, Kale! We don't even know for sure it was them, okay?! The kid also said he got bit, which means he ain't gonna bother us.

Kale: You know Griffin's not alone.

Kyle cautiously walks deeper into the cellar as the voices continue.

Kale: Those bastards are back and it's only a matter of time before they find us. You know that!

Laura: I don't know jack shit and neither do you. Damn it, Kale, calm down!

Kale: There you go again, getting so mad over me, but...

Laura: Well, what do you want me to do? You're making me mad, Kale! Think of Samantha. We have one child to think about now!

Kyle goes to the shelf and sees Kale and Laura on the other side of the shelf, Laura was holding a flashlight towards his face.

Kale: But, the others, we have to tell the others. About what you did.

Kyle bumps into the shelf as Laura turns to the shelf and shines the flashlight.

Laura: Who's there? Show yourself! Now!

Kyle steps out of the shadow.

Kale: Kyle...

Kyle: What the hell are you doing here? In the dark?

Laura lowers the flashlight.

Laura: My husband and I were just talking, go get some sleep. Check on that girl of yours. You guys deserve some shut-eye.

Kyle notices Kale looks upset.

Kyle: Didn't sound like talking. What're you two fighting about?

Laura: It's really none of your business, son. Go back home.