Kayla: Kyle, you should go...I'll give her another shot.

Kayla tends to Sarah as Kyle steps out of the room, running into Rachel, who immediately hugs Kyle.

Rachel: I don't want to lose her, either. Ever since you two came into my life, you guys have given me a real family....You two are all I have.

Rachel cries in Kyle's chest, as he comforts her.

Kyle: Thanks, kid....you're all me and Sarah have, too.

Moses clears his throat, getting Kyle's attention as the two raise their heads and break the hug.

Moses: Sorry to ruin the moment, but....Margaret and Abigail just got done studying Boston....

Kyle: And?

Chris: There's some shit we need to talk about....

Kyle turns to Rachel.

Kyle: Stay with her by her side, okay?

Rachel shakes her head, confidently.

Rachel: I'll stay with her. Whatever she needs. She's not going to die.

Moses: I will, too. You have my word.

Kyle sighs, before walking with Chris.

Chris: Yo! Everyone! Leave your work for a moment! Come to the bridge!

Rocky: Alright!

Chris knocks on Shawn's quarters as he is speaking with Savannah.

Chris: Yo, Shawn! Come to the bridge!

Shawn: All right, in a second!

Caleb is attempting to contact Elizabeth on the radio.

Caleb: Elizabeth! If you can hear this, it's Caleb! I hope you guys have made it! We're still on the road.....

Kyle and Chris finally reach the bridge just as Abigail, Margaret and James are discussing Boston. Cassandra is also present. Abigail raises her head to Kyle.

Abigail: Hey, Kyle....

Kyle: Hey....

James: How is she?

Kyle: She's.....holding. Kayla, Rachel, and Moses are with her now.

Chris: Alright...

Chris turns to Kyle.

Chris: Take a seat, brother. This conversation isn't going to be so well....

Kyle sits in the chair just as Shawn, Rocky and Caleb walks into the conversation.

Margaret: We have news...and it's bad....

Shawn: We haven't had any other good news in a long time, so no shit...

Kyle: Just tell us.

Margaret sighs, pointing at the map of Boston.

Margaret: Okay...this shot of Boston, it's not a simple error....

Shawn: What's up with it?

Margaret: Rumor has it; your former boss, Ryder, bombed the shit out of Boston. Irradiated zones are highlighted as shades of red while purple highlight indicate errors. Today, though, I found some small print....Thing is, radiation levels way outside of normal operational range of the scanner are also marked as errors....Long story short; the radiation there may as well be completely off the scale....like completely high.

Caleb: Jesus Christ....

Cassandra: What the fuck did they drop there?

Kyle: The God's Fist.....that's the only weapon that was capable of causing such radiation.