𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓.

explicit content warning

explicit content warning. if you feel uncomfortable reading, skip to the next star! this is just experimental for me. i never write shit like this. ever. i just wanted to try lmfaoo

"No... " Nunie mumbles, turning her face to the side stubbornly. Jay uses his other hand, grabbing her chin and twisting her head back with a little force, so they were face-to-face. She feels speechless as she's forced to stare Jay in the face—his eyes are flittering all over her features, just staring as he takes in all of her beautiful features.

"You so damn pretty," Jay smiles in her face suddenly and Nunie preens under his praise, arching up to kiss him again—it's a quick peck and Jay pulls away when Nunie tries to deepen it making her sigh in disappointment. "I told you what you gotta do, mama." He reminds her.

"Jay," Nunie pouts, wiggling because he still has her hand pinned above her head. His hand is still holding her jaw, and she uses her free hand to move his hand to her throat. Jay's eyes track the movement, and he inhales sharply as he uses his hand to grip her throat gently, careful not to apply pressure. "Kiss me." She demands in a soft voice, throat vibrating under his hand.

"No," Jay replies with a slight hum, eyes tracing her face again, "you know what you gotta do if you want me to kiss you, mama."

"You being mean right now," she mumbles beneath him, squirming a little.

"You just gotta say one word, how I'm being mean?" Jay chuckles. Her hoodie has risen up a little, and his print through his sweatpants presses against her abdomen insistently—a heavy reminder. "I just begged you for a kiss, mama. You took five whole minutes 'ta answer, and I'm the one being mean?" Jay asks her, raising an eyebrow.

"Please... " Nunie whispers.

"Please what?"

"Please... k-kiss me." Nunie stammers. Her face is hot, and she's so fucking embarrassed that those words are leaving her lips because if she was back in Jersey, she'd be the one taking charge and taking what she wanted from Jay with ease—but she wasn't in Jersey, and this is Jay who she fucking trusts with her life, so she allows herself to be a little vulnerable. She just needs to get a little comfortable first.

"C'mere," Jay murmurs, before he finally presses their lips together, using his grip on Nunie's throat to hold her against him. Her hand is splayed out over his, feeling his pulse beating rapidly from his wrist, and Nunie loses all inhibitions—chasing Jay when he breaks away from her. "I thought you wanted this off," Jay raises an eyebrow, eyes glancing down at her hoodie, lips curved up into a slight smirk as Nunie huffs. Together, they discard her hoodie and Jay pauses for a second, staring Nunie dead in the eye with a look that makes her nervous. "You know we don't gotta do shit, right? I just—I wanna make sure you good wit' what I'm doing." Jay speaks slowly. Nunie knows why he's worried—hell, she's a little concerned herself, but she wouldn't be doing this if she wasn't comfortable doing it.