𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐.

When Nunie finally wakes up the following morning, she doesn't remember the dream—she just feels a strange sense of elation

When Nunie finally wakes up the following morning, she doesn't remember the dream—she just feels a strange sense of elation. She rubs her eyes sleepily, staring at the dark grey sheets surrounding her body. Jay isn't beside her anymore, and she frowns. Her body is surrounded by pillows, mimicking Jay's body, and she has no doubt in her mind that Jay is the culprit.

She yawns tiredly, slowly sitting up amongst the mess of pillows. One is conveniently placed right below her bump to alleviate some of the pressure on her body, and the fact Jay did this for her makes her smile.

However, the bump is back to putting pressure right on her bladder and Nunie groans because now she has to pee and get out of Jay's comfy ass bed. She rubs her left eye, throwing her leg over the side, so she can get up. It takes her a minute to rise, but she manages, moving towards the door. Nunie opens it, eyes still clouded with sleep as she makes a right, opening the bathroom door. She does her business, washes her hands, before splashing some water on her face, so she can wake up properly.

She's curious as to where everyone is, and she knows DD's room is right across from Jay's, so she tiptoes over to the door, knocking on it lightly. Nunie doesn't get a response, so she chances it, slowly and quietly opening the door. DD is knocked out on his bed, an air mattress blown up for Ddot and Kai, who lay on his horizontally. DD's blanket is thrown off him—he's shirtless, wearing the same pair of Amiri jeans from last night, toes hanging near Ddot's face whose sprawled out on the air mattress, leaving Kai with a little space by the wall to curl up. Nunie smiles at them, laughing to herself quietly when she realizes Notti is sleeping at the foot of DD's bed, his head pressed up right against the wall. She wishes she has her phone to take a photo of them, but she tries her best to commit this moment to memory instead.

Nunie gently closes the door, careful not to wake them up, hearing shuffling coming from downstairs, and muffled voices. She cautiously steps closer to the staircase, and she hears Jay's voice, which makes her smile harder for some reason because she woke up in such a good mood this morning. She's about to descend onto the first step when several voices mesh together—talking.

About her.

"Pensé que no habías dejado embarazada a esa chica (I thought you didn't get that girl pregnant), Justin." Nunie hears Jay's mother say.

"Who?" Jay's voice asks.

"Who else, cabrón (bastard)? The girl in your bedroom. It's all over Instagram." Nunie assumes the third voice is his sister's.

"Mel, you told mamá?"

"Of course, I did! That girl is a liar and she's out here telling people she's having your baby."