🤘(Fifty Two)🤘

We made it to Bri's and I felt out of place. Everyone pretty much knew each other or were easily getting to know each other. I kept to myself.

Lars looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled at him to try and make him not worry. 'I love you' he mouthed. I mouthed it back and he turned around.

"Hey, you wanna play for us?" Bri asked. I nodded "Well go grab your bass. We don't care what you play." she said. I went out and grabbed my bass.

I brought it in and was taking it out of the case when a high pitch giggle caught my attention. Luna was sitting next to and talking to Lars in a higher pitch voice then what she was earlier. That made me mad.

She seemed to be flirting with him. I mean sure neither of us had told them that we are a couple but I thought it was obvious. He seemed to not notice and continued talking.

Rosie had brought me an amp and I plugged my bass in. Luna playfully hit Lars in the shoulder which pissed me off. I strummed all of my strings which made a horrible noise. Everyone covered their ears and looked at me.

"Shit sorry!" I said fake apologizing. They all said it's ok and I began to play. Dazed and Confused was the only thing I seemed to want to play. I played like there was no one else in the room.

Once I finished everyone clapped and said I was good. Except for Luna. She just looked at me. I stared back before sitting down on the floor with my bass. I had turned down the volume and just played lightly as Bri went to get me some of their music.

They had bass parts written but never used. Luna just sat there looking at me with a pissy stare. I smiled at her and looked away. "Babe show Roxy your tattoos." Lars said.

Luna's face dropped as I stood up. I started with my ear tattoos. "Holy shit those are awesome! Did they hurt?" Roxy asked. "Well I went with my friend Taryn and we both got them tattooed and she whined but I didn't. But I do have a high pain tolerance." I said, rolling up my shirt to show them my rib cage tattoo.

After I showed them Roxy asked me all kinds of questions. I laughed with her. Luna had gone to the bathroom when Bri came back.

I played them relatively easily. They were not that hard. After I had gotten one down pretty easily Cliff took them from me. "Bro these are easy." he said looking at them. "Well none of us play bass and we didn't know what it would sound like." Luna said as she had come back from the bathroom.

I looked at all of the other instruments and came up with something in my head. I played it and all of the girls looked at me in shock. "That would go a lot better." Cliff said writing down what I had played.

The girls looked at him. "How do you do that? She played that so fast!" Rosie said. "Well I watched her fingers and movements and that bass line she played isn't that hard either, it was just fast but was way better than the other one." He said, handing her the paper.

He got up from his spot and mentioned for me to give him the bass. I sat down in his spot between James and Lars, and across from Luna. He did an open D string note and I knew what he was going to play. Anesthesia.

He dove straight into his solo. He was amazing. Lars put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his shoulder as I watched Cliff. He made it to right about where Lars comes in with the drums before stopping. "Man you skipped the best focking part." Lars said.

Cliff flipped him off as he put my bass against the wall. Lars snaked his arms around my waist and scooted me as he scooted to make room for Cliff.

"When's the concert?" Luna asked, looking at James but her eyes barely noticeably moving over to me with Lars' arms still wrapped around me. "Oh at 8 and that reminds me. Y/n we want you to do another 'solo'." James said putting solo in finger quotation marks.

"Ok! There's this song by Shocking Blue called Love buzz. It's pretty easy but its lyrics are kinda repetitive along with the riffs. But her voice is gorgeous. But it's not concert material." I said starting to trail off.

"Oh! Do you guys know how to play Cherry Bomb!" I said sitting up to look at James. "Yeah!" James and Kirk said at the same time. I turned to look at Lars. He was staring at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"Lars is in lala land" Kirk said. "He's thinking about how he'll fuck you five ways till Friday." James said.

He snapped out of his trace as I froze up, "What the fock did you just say?" Lars yelled looking at James with his typical angy face. "I was just kidding bro." James said, putting his hands up.

Lars fell back into his seat swearing under his breath. I unfroze as he pushed my head on his chest. I smirked at him. He kissed my head and gave James death stares.