🤘(Twenty Five)🤘

I was brought back to reality but Lars waved his hand in my face. "Earth to space cadet Y/n." Lars said his face in front of mine with a smile. I leaned in and kissed him.

I put my hand on his face and pulled him closer. He slid his tongue into my mouth as I softly bite his lip. I didn't let go till Kirk made a coughing noise. I pulled away. His face was bright red. We got out and went to the hotel room.

He dragged me straight to his room. He shut the door behind us and pinned me against the wall. He began to kiss my neck leaving hickeys. He trailed down my chest. He began to take off my flannel and shirt.

I took off his shirt as he began to kiss down my body again. I ran my fingers through his hair. He began to unbuckle my pants and help me take them and my underwear off. He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him as he kissed me.

He walked us over to the bed, not breaking the kiss. He laid me on the bed and began to leave a trail of hickeys all the way down to my inner thighs. He squeezed my thigh and kissed around my lips. I grabbed his hair as he teased me.

He looked up at me with lustful eyes as he began to kiss my clit. I let out a soft moan. He played with my clit with his tongue and he began to slide a finger in me. I grabbed his hair pushing him into me more.

He kept going with his finger as he began to leave hickey on my thighs. I kept my moans in not wanting the guys to hear.

He stopped what he was doing and began to take his pants off. As he did he locked the door so no one could ruin this. He stripped off his pants and boxer and walked back over. He got on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

I nodded instinctively telling him to do it. "Don't worry I'm on the pill." I said with a lustful smile. He smiled down at me.

He pushed it in, making me moan out of instinct. He began to thrust at a steady pace. I grabbed the sheets holding in my moans best I could. "Don't hold them in. Scream if you need to." Lars said, looking down at me.

He started thrusting into me harder and faster. I let out a scream then covered my mouth as he went fast. He had one hand on my waist and used the other to keep my hands off my mouth. "Scream for me." he said in a wispy voice. He pounded faster and faster. I grabbed his back and scratched it all the way down. "Oh my god Lars!" I screamed.

He smiled down at me, grabbing my hips and pounding into me harder. "Oh fuck!" I screamed, grabbing his hair. "I'm gonna cum." He breathed into my ear. "Don't hold back," I said. He smiled at me.

He pounded into me. I felt my end was nearing. Just as I began to finish, he did too. His sweat dripped onto my body. He laid down next to me panting.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my boobs. I played with his hair as he began to doze off. I kissed his head when he snored. I held him and dozed off too.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n- guys I pulled through with the smut. It was hard to write and I hope it's not cringy.🤘