🤘(Twenty Six)🤘

Three names gay me😍🤭❤️🤘^

"Get up, you animals!" James yelled banging on the locked door. I held Lars tighter and closed my eyes again. Lars wiggled out of my grip and opened the door. I opened my eyes to see him naked at the door.

"Fock off! We're getting up." He said, slamming the door to James's grinning face. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I'll get your suitcase, just let me put my pants on." He said going through his bag. "Thank you, Lover man." I said with a shit eating grin on my face.

He looked up at me. "Lover man?" He said, raising an eyebrow. I nodded and laughed. He shook his head and walked out. I got up and stretched. I was kinda sore.

Lars came in with my suitcase and sat it at my feet. He grabbed my face and kissed me. "Here now get up. We have 30 minutes to be ready and on the bus." He said walking away. I grabbed my outfit and started to change.

I tied my shoes and went into the living room

I tied my shoes and went into the living room. James, Kirk, and Cliff were all smiling at me. I flipped them off, grabbing my duffel bag. I walked back into Lars's room.

I did my hair in the mirror. For makeup I did mascara, waterline eyeliner, and a reddish lip gloss. Lars grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. "We have to go duffus." I said walking over to my stuff, him still around my waist.

He sighed and let go. We grabbed our stuff and headed to the bus. We got in. Everyone but Kirk were laying in there beds sleeping. We put our stuff next to Lars's bunk.

Lars got in the bunk and patted it for me to get on. I got in and he wrapped himself around me and laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair as we both fell asleep.

"We're here you guys!" Kirk yelled then got off the bus. Lars grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Cliff got up and walked out.

James looked at our bunk and saw me stuck. He hit Lars in the back making Lars get pissed. "C'mon fucker let's check the stadium and get our shit set up!" James said walking out.

Lars rolled his eyes and got out. I followed him not knowing what else to do. Lars mumbled under his breath now in a pissy mood. I walked up to him and held his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

We walked into the stadium and did all the things they needed to do. It took about one hour. "Let's go eat, I'm starving." James said, rubbing his stomach. We all nodded and went to eat.

"Let's go here." James said pointing at a restaurant and we walked down the sidewalk. We weren't too far from the stadium. We all agreed and went in.

We sat down and looked through the menu. The waiter took our order and took it to the kitchen. "So what are we doing after the show?" Lars asked to play with his Diet Coke. "Going to a bar. Tomorrow we will go to Dallas." Kirk said sipping his water. James nodded.

We talked and waited for our food. Lars held my hand under the table the hole time. The waitress brought us our food. We ate and payed leaving her a decent tip.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n- hey guys sorry this was boring but it's just fill for things that are gonna happen. Plus I think I might be making things go a little fast for her and lars but oh well.🤘