🤘(Thirty Four)🤘

I woke up to Lars snoring. His arms held me tightly as I was snuggled into his chest. I reached up and played with his hair. He pulled me into him tighter.

From the lighted bus I guessed it was morning. The door opened and someone stepped out. I was stuck in Lars's embrace. There was a shuffle in Kirk's bunk before he walked towards the front of the bus. "kirk!" I whispered yelled not to wake Lars.

He walked back to our bunk and looked at me. "You stuck?" He asked, giggling. "Yeah. Will you grab me a drink? Not beer." I said. He nodded and walked away. "Here's a RedBull." He said before walking off.

I rolled my eyes. How am I supposed to drink out of a can with Lars wrapped around me. I threw it behind me and played with Lars's hair. I laid there trapped in his arms until he slowly opened his eyes. He yawned then looked down at me. I tucked his long crazy hair behind his ear.

"Good morning sleepy." I said kissing him. He smiled down at. "Good morning Sweetheart." He said with his raspy morning voice. "You ok, your voice sounds raspy." I asked, stroking his cheek with my hand. "My throat is just dry." he said, holding onto me tighter.

"Well Kirk brought me a RedBull but I can drink it on the bunk without slipping it." I said, grabbing the drink from behind me. He let me go and we walked to the couch. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat by me.

"So I'm gonna guess we're in Houston." I said cracking open the RedBull. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him and sipped my RedBull. He played with my messy hair. We sat there for a minute.

Kirk busted through the door making me jump. "Kirk!" I yelled mad at him for making me jump. He laughed as Lars smiled. Cliff groaned. "Sorry." I said, feeling bad for waking him up.

I sat back down next to Lars as Kirk sat across from us. "We have to be back backstage getting ready to go on by 6. It's an earlier show today." Kirk said, crossing his legs. "Lars leave." Kirk said, staring at him seriously. Lars playfully saluted him and walked out.

"Today me and you are getting something for you to wear to dinner with Lars tomorrow." He said, looking at me with glowing eyes. "Oh boy." I said looking down.

"Cliff get up, you have to go with Lars!" Kirk yelled walking over to Cliff. I walked with him. Cliff looked at Kirk as if he was going to kill him. I looked at him. "Kirk leave him alone. Let me get ready and we'll go." I said pulling Kirk away.

Lars was standing at the door when we opened it. "Go get Cliff." Kirk said, walking past him pulling me with him. Me and Kirk got ready and headed for a mall nearby.

Y/n outfit

Y/n outfit

"Let's go in here." Kirk said, pulling me into this dress shop. "I don't want a dress!" I whined. Kirk rolled his eyes. "Red or Black?" Kirk asked, looking at the color sorted dresses. I rolled my eyes and looked through the red dresses. I flipped through 2 racks before finding a beautiful red dress.