🤘(Fifty)🤘

A/n~ Hey everyone this is chapter fifty and I'm surprised I wrote to this point. I've never written a book this long or kept a thing I like for this long. I want to thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and voting. I love have this support and I love interacting with you guys. This chapter is a little short but I haven't figured out what I want to do next. But thank you all so much❤️

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We all grabbed our bags and headed to the showers in the stadium. I set my towel out and got in the shower.

The curtain opened and it was Lars. I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey." I said smiling. "Hello Sweetheart." He said, grabbing my waist and pulling me in.

I tucked his hair behind his ear and kissed his neck. He grabbed my hair and pulled my lips onto his. We walked backwards into the water and against the wall.

The water dripped off our bodies. We sat there, water dripping on us as we kissed. He pulled back and said "I missed you.". "I missed you too." I said, pulling his lips back to mine.

We kissed until the water turned cold. Lars ran out as soon as the cold water hit him. I laughed as he shivered. "How can you stand in that?" He asked, looking me up and down.

"I like cold showers." I said spinning in the water. I stopped in front of him and looked at him. His eyes were locked on my tits. I looked down and my nipples were hard from the water.

I looked back up at him and said "Whatcha starin at sweety.". He just looked up at me. I walked closer and grabbed his hand, putting it on my tit.

"You act like you've never seen a woman naked." I said laughing at his face. He groped my tit making me moan slightly. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

"Lars as much as I love this. I don't want to be yelled at by James so let's just take a shower." I said playing with his hair. He brought his head up and looked at me with his green doe eyes.

I softly kissed his lips and pulled him into the shower. He ran out and yelled "Hell no!". I laughed as I turned around and turned it to warm. "Ok come here." I said, opening my arms.

He came back over and got in the water. We washed our hair and bodies and got out. I bent over to grab my pants. Lars smacked my ass leaving a red hand print.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, grabbing my ass. He laughed as I jumped in my jeans.

I walked up to him and grabbed his wet hair pulling his face close to mine

I walked up to him and grabbed his wet hair pulling his face close to mine. He tightened his mouth as I looked into his eyes. I let go and walk over to my bag.

We finished getting dressed and headed back to the bus. James and Kirk sat against the bus with beers in their hands. "Bri should be here in like 20 minutes." James said, looking at us. I nodded and went inside.

I grabbed four beers and went back out. I handed everyone one and sat down. "So what are we doing after the show tonight." Lars said holding his beer.

"Probably a bar with Bri and her friends." James said, throwing his other beer towards the stadium. The glass shattered, making me jump slightly.

Lars looked at me with confused eyes. I smiled at him and went back to drinking my beer. "Bri is actually really cool." Kirk said, drinking his beer. James nodded along with Lars. "She seems sweet." I said smiling. James smiled at me.

The sun beat down on us. "I'm gonna go change into something cooler." I said walking inside. I grabbed an outfit and went to the bathroom and changed.

I walked out of the bathroom and Cliff was laying on his bunk paler then earlier

I walked out of the bathroom and Cliff was laying on his bunk paler then earlier. "Where's that medicine from before." I asked, looking at him.

"Fuck if I know." He said putting his arms on his eyes. "Well we need to fucking find it or your never gonna get better." I said now looking through the bags of stuff. "Well when you find it, wake me up." He said rolling over.

I found the bottle and poured him some. "Open your goddamn mouth!" I yelled, rolling him over. He rolled his eyes and rolled back over. "JAMES GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yelled, standing back from Cliff.

James busted through the door and looked at me. "Hold this fucker down. He won't take the medicine." I said, showing him the bottle. "If he doesn't want to take it then oh well." He said turning for the door. "You want your bass player to be able to play right?" I asked looking at him.

He sighed and walked over to Cliff. "Make this easy or make this hard." He said to Cliff. Cliff acted like he was snoring.

James went on top of him and pinned him down. Cliff tried to get out of it but was failing. "Hurry up this fucker is actually pretty strong!" James said, barely holding him down. I shoved the medicine in his mouth and walked off. I heard a smack and then a grunt. I turned around and Cliff had smack James. James kept walking, staring at me. He rolled his eyes as he passed me. "You know you didn't have to slap him." I said walking out. Lars was throwing rocks towards the stadium, Kirk was laying against the bus, and James was throwing empty beer bottles. I walked up to James. "Sorry. I didn't mean for you to get slapped, I just want him to get better so he can play." I said looking at my feet. James sighed and put the bottles down. "Look, it's not your fault. I'm not mad. I just didn't expect him to do that." He said, looking at me. I nodded and walked over to Lars. I stood next to him as he threw the rocks.