🤘(Thrity Sixx)🤘

I woke to the sound of Lars snoring. I looked out of the bunk. The sunlight flickered from the shade of the tree. I pulled myself closer to Lars. I laid in his warm embrace. His touch made my heart melt. He's so sweet, gentle, and caring.

As I thought about him he started to wake up. "Good morning, beautiful." He said, smiling. I smiled back. "Good morning." I said caressing his face. "You ready for our date tonight?" He asked, kissing my forehead. "Duh, Kirk spent all day yesterday hyping me up and making sure I'm ready." I said, rolling my eyes at the fact of Kirk being weirdly interested in us.

Lars chuckled, staring at me with his big green eyes. I always get lost in his eyes. They are so easy to stare at and get lost in. His eyes are my favorite thing about him. I smiled at him.

He leaned down and kissed me. He didn't stop eye contact until our lips met. I smiled as he slid his tongue in my mouth. He held my face pulling me closer. He broke the kiss and kissed the top of my head. I laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair as we laid there.

Then the bus parked and the door slammed shut. I looked up at Lars to see his beautiful eyes staring back at me. I smiled and kissed his soft lips. He then sighed as he smiled at me. "You're so gorgeous." Lars said, stroking my face. Everytime he says something like this my stomach flutters with butterflies.

"Well guess what. You're handsome." I said as I twirled his hair. He smirked at me. I looked at his chest. He put his hand on my chin and moved my face to meet his. His soft lips met mine. He pulled away at the sound of someone getting out of bed.

Kirk walked past us and out of the bus. Kirk did this every morning. I sighed knowing that we can't lay here like this all day. "What's wrong?" He said. "I just want to lay here like this all day, but we can't." I said looking up at him. He chuckled and kissed my head.

I sat up and got out of bed with Lars following. I walked out to see a stadium. We found Kirk just sitting next to the bus, sunglasses on his face. I stood next to him propped up against the bus. Lars sat down next to Kirk, putting his sunglasses on.

"Morning." I said soaking up the sun. Kirk nodded at me. Just then Cliff busted through the door and covered his eyes at the light. He looked over at us and stood by me. "Morning Cliff." Lars said as Cliff pulled out a cigarette. Cliff nodded as he lit up his cigarette.

We all watched the cars go by. Soon the crew for this stadium started to pull up. They probably want to talk to the band for tomorrow I thought. "Someone needs to go get James." Lars said as he stood up. I rolled my eyes and walked inside. "C'mon James! The crew just got here!" I yelled as I walked towards his bunk.

He was curled up the same way I had seen him last night. I tapped his face and he didn't move. "Jaaaaaames!" I yelled. He didn't move. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it. "AAAAAAAHH!! WHAT THE FUCK STOP!!" James yelled as I pulled him out of his bed. I let go and he began to stand up. He looked pissed. I smiled at him as he reached for me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him as I tried to run off. "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!!" He yelled at me, grabbing tighter on my arm. It started to hurt as he yelled at me. I felt the tears rush out of my eyes as Lars, Cliff and Kirk rushed in. "JAMES WHAT THE HELL!" Lars yelled as he ran up to me.

James's facial expression dropped to total regret and guilt. Lars pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. "Fuck! Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know it was you!" James said as Lars pulled me away.

Lars sat me down and looked at my arm. It was bright red and you could see James hand print on it. Cliff and James talked about what happened as Kirk grabbed some ice. Lars was pissed. "Lars it's ok. Only reason I was crying was the shock from him just doing that." I lied. When he grabbed me it felt like my arm was just snapped in half.

"It wasn't his fault. I pulled his hair to wake him up and he was just protecting himself. I'm fine. You shouldn't be mad at you're best friend for something like this. I forgive him and I hope you let this go." I said, getting up to find Kirk. Lars sat on the couch.

Kirk was walking back with a bag of ice melting in his hand. He smiled at me as he handed it to me. "Lars is still pissed and I don't know why! James didn't mean to and I'm not mad at James! It was my fault!" I said to Kirk.

I felt like Kirk was a sibling I never got. I feel that way about all of them. "Well he's just mellowdramatic. He'll come to in an hour or so." Kirk said from what seemed like personal experiences. I nodded as we walked inside.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to! I didn't know it was you! I thought it was a random girl we might have brought back! I'm sooo sorry! I feel horrible!" James blurred out at me as soon as I walked in. I put my hands on his shoulders. "James, it's ok! I'm not mad or anything. I'm sorry for pulling your hair!" I said. He pulled me into a light hug as if I was going to snap in half.

Once he let go I sat by Lars and laid my head on his shoulder. "Let's go get breakfast. I'm getting hangry!" Lats said as he got up. We all got ready and started to walk to find food.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n- hey guys sorry I've updated I just got done with wrestling and I've been struggling to get this finished. Thank you to everyone that has stuck around this long