"President Yan, it's only a fluke that Zhou has been able to

    achieve what he is today because of the great love of the emperor. It is not worthy of your praise." "Hey, it is well deserved. Standing on the side alone, Mr. Zhou, if you are lucky, then we should have no face to live in this world..." He and Boss Zhong looked at each other, and Boss Zhong immediately smiled cooperatively.

    Zhou Yi seemed to be flattered by him, and he was all smiling.

    Seeing Zhou Yi like this, both Yan Yuhui and Boss Zhong heaved a sigh of relief, as long as they like to hear good things.

    "Master Zhou, this time the imperial court intends to open up border trade. The elders and elders in our hometown in the two gardens are very concerned, but the grassroots are also very panic. I don't know what the imperial court's regulations are?" It means that I hope Zhou Yi will reveal something to them and talk to them. In the meantime, he also took out a stack of bank notes from his sleeve. Zhou Yi took a rough look and found that there were about two hundred thousand taels.

    Seeing Yan Yuhui taking out the banknote, Zhou Yi's expression remained unchanged, and he was still smiling.

    This made Yan Yuhui and Boss Zhong happy, feeling that there was something going on.

    Unexpectedly, Zhou Yi smiled and pushed back the silver ticket: "President Yan, I will announce all the regulations at the briefing meeting. The merchants provide a fair environment."

    "This..." Boss Zhong saw that Zhou Yi didn't have the cashier's receipt, and the smile on his face suddenly became a bit forced, wondering if they gave less?

    And Yan Yuhui was stunned for a moment after Zhou Yi said it, but when he came back to his senses, he immediately put away the bank note, "Master Zhou said that with Master Zhou here, the National People's Congress of our two courts Don't worry."

    After a while of complimenting Zhou Yi, the two came out of the Zhou residence.

    Boss Zhong asked Yan Yuhui suspiciously: "President Yan, why did you put away the bank notes? How do you know that Mr. Zhou thinks that we don't send enough? What if we don't send anything, and people from the other two business departments give it away?" Now, then don’t we suffer for nothing?”

    Yan Yu shook his head back: “I don’t think Mr. Zhou is that greedy person. Lu didn't say anything, so when I heard him say that it was the first time he took on such an important role, I took the bank note back. If you just blindly give gifts, it might be counterproductive." Boss Zhong thought thoughtfully when he heard the words

    ; What do you mean, Mr. Zhou didn’t dare to accept things because of the heavy responsibility of his first appointment?”

    Yan Yu sighed: “Who knows, maybe he really wants to accomplish something.

    ” Not long after Yuan Shang left, people from the other two business departments also visited Zhou Yi one after the other, but Zhou Yi sent them back with a smile on their face, and also did not take anything.

    When the three major merchants left, they were all full of stomachs, wondering if they were not liked by Zhou Yi, but after inquiring, they found out, hey, it turned out that the other two competitors were also rejected!

    Now everyone put their hearts into their stomachs.

    Anyway, since you and I didn't send out gifts, Zhou Yi wouldn't be biased.

    These businessmen were not the only ones staring at Zhou Yi. Others were also looking at Zhou Yi. Most of them thought that he would take this opportunity to make a fortune. Not even silver.