This trick really worked, Wang Yan wiped away her tears.

    Seeing that Wang Yan stopped crying, Zhou Laoer was relieved. He didn't know why Wang Yan cried so much these past few years. Maybe it was because he had been away from home for too long and felt uncomfortable?

    Zhou Lao Er was a little bit entangled, and asked him to leave the capital. He couldn't see Zhou Yi all year round. He couldn't bear it, but he couldn't let go of the hometown where he was born and raised him. ...

    Looks like I'm going to discuss with Rokuro whether I should go back to my hometown.

    Zhou Yi went out of the house, turned around and arrived at the gate of Li's residence.

    Zhou Yi rubbed his nose, looked at the clothes on his body, it seemed that it was not too embarrassing, so he hurriedly sent Qingzhu who was following him to buy some gifts nearby.

    When he was waiting at the gate of Li's Mansion, Qing'er happened to come out. Seeing him, he said in surprise, "Master Zhou, you are here, why don't you come in?" Zhou Yi rubbed his nose, "I'll wait a little

    longer Wait."

    While speaking, Qingzhu, who was panting, had already bought the gift, "Master, here you are."

    Qing'er saw what Qingzhu handed to Zhou Yi, she knew it clearly, covered her mouth and snickered: "Zhou Yi Young master, it just so happens that the master, wife and several young masters are at home." After that, he deliberately paused, "Our lady is also here, please come in."

    Zhou Yi pretended not to hear the teasing in Qing'er's words, and held the gift calmly He entered Li's house calmly.

    After Qing'er welcomed Zhou Yi into the door, she quickly lifted her skirt and ran towards Li Yingru's yard.

    Li Yingru was reading a book, listening to her movements, without raising her head, she said directly: "What are you doing in a hurry?" "

    Miss, Master Zhou is here, and he is talking to Mrs. Madam in the front hall now!"

    "Really?" Li Yingru He stood up in surprise, and the book fell from his knees to the ground.

    "Qing'er, take a look at what I'm wearing today. Does it look good? Is there hair and headgear okay? Is it too simple?..." Li Yingru grabbed Qing'er and kept asking.

    "Miss, you are well dressed!" Qing'er hurriedly replied.

    "That's good, that's good..." Li Yingru got affirmation from Qing'er, lifted her skirt and ran to the front hall.

    Qing'er murmured sadly from behind: "You said I was in a panic, once my uncle comes, you will see no one else..."

    Zhou Yi was greeting General Li and Mrs. Li in the front hall.

    Since General Li relinquished his military power, he has not been too involved in the political affairs of the court, and the emperor did not easily open the early court, so General Li lived a life of idleness in advance.

    That day when the envoy came to court, he didn't go, but he heard about it afterwards, and he was so frightened that he was in a cold sweat. It was so dangerous, if Zhou Yi didn't have the firecracker in his hand, wouldn't he have lost his life?

    After worrying about Zhou Yi, she felt endless curiosity about the miraculous artifact that was uploaded at the banquet that day, and was about to talk to Zhou Yi in detail, when Li Yingru came out from behind.     She walked calmly, saluted General Li and Mrs. Li without looking sideways, and then looked at Zhou Yi who was sitting beside her. She seemed completely surprised that Zhou Yi was in the front hall. "Why are you here? I'm here to say hello to my parents, what a coincidence!" As he spoke, he couldn't help but bend his eyes into crescents.     General Li heard a black line, what kind of greetings, who only greeted after noon? And he bet that the girl ran out when she heard Zhou Yi was coming, and she pretended to be in front of him...     Thinking of this, General Li was deeply worried, hey, the girl is outward, this is really true.