Zhou Yi saw it, but laughed happily. The teacher is the teacher, and it is still a familiar recipe and a familiar taste.

    What Han Xiangru was referring to was not the matter of opening border trade, but the matter of Zhou Yi establishing the Ministry of Commerce and serving as the Minister of Commerce. The former has precedents, and Han Xiangru is not too worried, but the establishment of a special commercial department is unprecedented. . Han Xiangru keenly felt that Zhou Yi's picture was not trivial. But can Zhou Yi's small arms and legs handle it?

    Then Han Xiangru expressed his concerns in the letter.

    In the end, I wrote a little awkwardly; anyway, you have always been very courageous, and you don’t play cards according to common sense. As a teacher, I don’t know whether the path you took is right or wrong. If you fail, come back and teach with me. , with your current level, teaching a child to be enlightened is still barely competent.

    When Zhou Yi read Han Xiangru's letter, he was both moved and funny. It was really a great blessing for him in this life to have such a teacher.

    Smiling, Zhou Yi ground it and wrote a reply to Han Xiangru.

    "My dearest teacher personally said: The students know that the teacher is worried about my safety. Don't worry, everything is under the students' control. After all, you also know that I am very afraid of death." Zhou Yi laughed out loud, He could already imagine Han Xiangru slapping the table and scolding him for his shamelessness when he saw this.

    After laughing, Zhou Yi thought for a while, and briefly mentioned the plan in his heart. He couldn't drag it all out. It's not that he didn't believe in Han Xiangru, but that the letter reached Han Xiangru's hands after such a long distance. many.     Finally, there is an old topic that Zhou Yi would mention every time he replied to Han Xiangru; "Teacher, you must take care of your health. I am still waiting for you to take my son." Enter the envelope, call for Qing Zhu, and ask him to post the letter.     Wen Xin looked at Zhou Yi who had gone and returned, smiled from the bottom of his heart, and asked, "What good news did your teacher bring that made you so happy?"     Before Zhou Yi could reply, Zhou's second child answered for Zhou Yi Said: "Liu Lang and Mr. Han have a very good relationship. Every time he receives a letter from Mr. Han, he is very happy, and our whole family is also very grateful to Mr. Han." Wen Xin nodded after hearing this, envious     of Zhou Yi being able to worship such a famous teacher endlessly.     After a while, Liu Ya and Wang Yan came out of the room, and saw that the circles of their eyes were red, and Zhou Yi understood that they must have said a lot of personal things.     He still doesn't want to get involved in women's affairs.     In the afternoon, Wen Xin took Liuya back.     This is the case for married women in ancient times. Although they are on the same street as their natal family, they cannot come back at any time. Numerous rules bind the women, and if they make a mistake, they will bear the reputation of not obeying women's morals.     A large part of the water splashed by the married daughter is also for this reason.     Liuya's return made Wang Yan cry again.

    Zhou Yi comforted him a few words, but Wang Yan cried more and more fiercely. He had no choice but to face the woman's tears. He felt a little headache, so he handed over this problem to Zhou Er Er: "Father, I have something to do in the yamen, you accompany me Mother, let her not be too sad, I'll go first." She fled shamefully.

    "Hey, Liulang..." Seeing Zhou Yi rushing out of the house like a monkey, Zhou Er could only turn around and comfort Wang Yan with distress: "Don't cry, it's not good for your health if you cry every now and then. We will go back with Liulang to worship our ancestors in the first year, what if you are in a state of collapse and can’t go back?"