Chapter 105

The week before the wedding Kamala is going over her list of things that still need to be done. "Have you gotten your suit yet?" she asks Doug, to which he replies "Yes i have". Kamala crosses that off the list "Okay, tomorrow I'm getting my nails and hair done and I'm getting waxed". She takes a deep breath "This is really happening huh?" she says looking at Doug. He takes her hands in his and caresses them gently "It is". Kamala laughs nervously "Can't we just run away and elope?"

"Baby it's gonna be okay if you want to do that than we do that but it's okay" Doug reassures her. "I just don't want our day to be ruined. And eloping wouldn't be fair to our family" She admits. "It's okay everything is gonna be fine, everything is gonna be perfect" he says. Kamala smiles "you're perfect." Doug shakes his head "no i'm not, not even close but you. You are someone who is so special and that's why you're perfect and you're going to be just fine and our wedding is going to go perfect okay?"

Kamala smiles "Okay Dougie". He kisses her gently and she kisses back with a smile. Doug pulls away slightly and looks into her eyes "I love you Kamala" he whispers. "I love you too Doug" she whispers back. Doug starts to kiss her again, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in deeper, causing her to moan. Doug smirks and pulls away slowly. "Really baby?" Kamala smirks knowing what he is doing. "What?" Doug asks innocently, now smiling. "Make me moan like that then pull away" she laughs.

Doug laughs "i'm sorry" he says then he catches her lips again. His lips silence Kamala as she is about to speak. He places his hands gently on her face and makes the kiss deeper. Kamala pulls away out of breath, "What are you attempting to achieve?".

"That's honestly up to you, because you determine how far I go". "baby you know i dont want to for this last week before we get married" she reminds him. "Yes i know that and you know that i would never go beyond what you want at any costs". "Mmm sometimes I wish you would though" she admits. "Oh really?" he asks intrigued. "yeah like dont wait for me to make a move. What did you want to do? Because i'll let you eat this pussy one last time before the wedding while i work a few last minute things".

Doug eats her out and before she comes he lifts his head "Please let me fuck you baby" he begs, pleading with his eyes. She looks into his eyes, "Okay just this once because i'm sure there will be plenty of fucking on our honeymoon". "Can I fuck your face please". "Of course" Kamala agrees. Doug pulls his pants off and gets in position. Kamala takes him in her mouth and relaxes her throat. "Mm good girl" he says as he begins to push in and out of her mouth, holding her hair in a ponytail. "uhh" Kamala gags. Doug pulls out "what's wrong?" "Nothing baby just a hair in my mouth". "Yeah that's why i moved it"he says. "no not my hair baby... from you". "Oh we can stop" he says pulling his pants back up, his erection extremely visible. "No baby come on don't be like that" she says. "Like what? just finsh what you need to do" he says in a tone she hates hearing.

Kali starts to grizzle. Kamala looks over at the monitor then gets up and straightens her clothes before making her way to Kali's room. "I gotta go get something" Doug mumbles to her as she sits there rocking Kali. " 'Kay" she says as he leaves. Once Kali is sleeping again Kamala carefully puts her back in her crib and walks out. Kamala sits on the couch with icecream and eats it crying....the perfect image of a bride to be a week before her wedding.....not.

When Doug finally comes home he walks inside, "Babe" he says walking into the living room finding her asleep on the couch. He cleans up and puts a blanket over her. Kamala stirs when she feels the blanket being put on her. She opens her eyes with a yawn. Above her Doug smiles "Hi beautiful, you sleep well?" "Baby, you came back" she says. "Of course I came back, where did you think I was going?"

Kamala sits up and looks at her hands ashamed at what she thought, "honestly...to get someone else to suck your dick." "Why would I do that?" Doug asks. "Because I ruined the moment when you really really wanted to fuck my face". "It's okay baby" he assures her. "Where did you go?"she asks. "Just for a drive, why?" "Just wondering where you went once you left". "Okay" he says. After a moment of silence Kamala asks "Why did you walk out?". Doug sits next to her "So I didn't hurt you more than I already have, I just didn't want lash out or anything so I just pushed myself away" he explains. "I didnt mean to shame you". "it's okay". She hugs him tight and he kisses her head. "i love you" she says. "I love you more" he looks into her eyes, she stares back as he smiles again.