Chapter 28: Reflections

"Okay" he leans down and kisses her slowly. She closes her eyes and enjoys the kiss. "Thank you" she says when they pull away.
"of course".
Kamala smiles and reaches her hand out for his. He squeezes her hand with a smile.
"I can already tell that your going to spoil us."
"oh yes i am" he says.
"Well we can't wait isnt that right baby?" she says looking at her stomach, "Yes mommy" she says in a baby voice", making Doug smile.
She stands up and steps out of the tub. Doug hand's her, her towel and watches her wrap it around herself.

◆☆Kamala POV☆◆
I walk over to the sink and brush my teeth, looking at him in the mirror. Doug smiles looking at me in the mirror. I bend down to spit, still looking at him in the mirror, I wipe my mouth and clean the tooth brush, placing it in the cup with his. Doug moves closer and wraps his arms around my waist. I just smile and lean against him looking at us together in the mirror.
He starts to kiss my neck slowly, making me bite my lip, "mm" I reach up and play with his hair. He just smirks and leaves a hickey. I gasp at the sting that i get from the sensation.
"mmm".
I make eye contact with him in the mirror again, he looks at me and smirks.
"You are an evil, evil man" I say with a laugh.
"Just for you love" he says.
"But your lucky I like you so much".
"mmm and if you didn't?" he asks. "I'd slap the shit out of you".
"oh? i'd like to see you try".
"It's okay daddy I'd never, ever hurt you because i don't want to damage that handsome face. Although I might hurt you if I ever found you with another woman".
"oh? love i would never do that to you" He says assuring me.
"I know baby, and I wouldn't either".
"Good" He kisses my neck again.
"Your my daddy and I never want another to touch me".
"good girl and if someone does..i'll kill them.
"Mm" I lick my lips, staring at him in the mirror.
He looks up at me and smirks again.
"My sex drive may be crazy for now".
"mmm and who said that was a bad thing".
"I don't want you to get bored of our sex life".
"you think i would get bored?, oh absolutely not, not with you. You feel too good to get bored of".
"Mm baby"
"yes love?"
"Your sending all my blood south."
"mmm good"
"mm baby"
"yes love" he says continuing to kiss my neck. I place my hands on the edge of the sink and close my eyes as Doug starts massaging my waist ,making his way up to my breasts. "mmm" I moan at the feeling of his hands touching me through the towel.
He whispers in my ear, "I'd fuck you in front of this mirror so you can see what a good girl you are".
My breath hitches and I go speechless as he starts kissing her neck again. I gulp and close my eyes, throwing my head back, "Your setting my skin on fire with your touch."
He moves his hands up to my neck "mmmhmm am i now?"
"Ohh yes" I shudder.
"mmm good girl"
"I wanna come...I need to come."
"mmm..beg for it" he says, his hands travelling to the end
of the towel.
"f..fuck me please daddy, I need you.I want you so bad."
"mmm okay".
I smile with excitement.
"So how do you wanna do it?"
"How ever you wanna give it to me daddy".

▼★Doug POV★▼
"oh? okay" i turn her around and take off her towel slowly. She looks up at me as her towel falls to the floor and her nipples harden from being exposed to the air. I lift her up on to the sink and slowly spread her legs. She smirks at me with lust in her eyes. I slowly caress her pussy and kiss her neck.
"Ohhh" she moans, so I move my fingers faster but pull away from her neck.
"it feels so good" she says.
"mmm" I smirk slipping a finger inside, causing Kamala to grip the sink's edge as her thighs twitch and she creams on my finger's , "ooh babe" falls from her lips.
"mmm" I take my fingers out and lick them slowly "mmm you taste so good".
As she tries to catch her breath she says "That was hot".
"mmm it was" I agree.
"No I mean you licking your fingers"
"mm i'll have to do it more often" I tell her.
"Mm okay daddy" she says.
I kiss her lips and she kisses back, moaning at the taste of herself on my lips, "I told you, you tasted good".
"Mmm I do" she nods.

I caress her thighs kissing her slowly. Kamala bites her lip and I smirk moving closer.
"Ohh god" she moans reaching into my pants.
"mmm" I touch her again as she strokes my cock with a moan "mm". "mm oh f..fuck"
"Mm you like that?" she asks.
"mhmm" i stroke her clit.
"I think your cock is ready".
"mmm for what?" I ask confused.
She looks at me and raises her eyebrows "You know, for this" she says spreading her legs even wider and spreading lips. "oh? okay".
"You don't want to?" she asks, almost close to tears.
"No I want too, the question is how?"
"What do you mean how?" she asks surprised, " I told you however you want."
"Nevermind c'mere" I pull her into kiss. I pull her body closer and slowly enter her. She pulls her lips away to moan "Ohhh, wow mmm."

I slowly thrust and smirk as she smiles and holds onto my shoulders, looking down between us, watching me slowly slide in and out of her wetness. I play with her clit using my thumb, which makes Kamala gulp as she tightens up around me. "oh fuck you feel so good" I moan. She
puts her arms over my shoulders and holds the back of my head as she presses her chest to mine. "Baby" she moans, riding her second orgasm in almost silence, panting in my ear. "mmm holy shit" I groan at her tightness which makes it harder for me to thrust in and out.

Kamala claws at my back, moaning and panting in my ear, but then she stops, "Wait..wait baby did you lock the door?" she asks breathlessly in my ear.
"yes love, mmm".
She continues to cream on my length, "I l..love you" she mutters breathless.
"ohhh shittt i love you too" I grunt through my teeth.
"Want me to turn around?" she asks.
"if you want too" I tell her. She carefully pulls her hips away and I slip out. She gets off the sink and turns around leaning on the sink, looking at me in the mirror.
I carefully insert myself in her again. "Mm fuck baby."

I thrust slowly, and grab her around the front of her neck gently, pulling her towards me so her back is against my chest, "Look at yourself in the mirror, being such a good girl".
She looks in the mirror and quivers "Fuck me baby."
"Your mine, mine and mine only, understand?" I growl into her ear, my hand still on her throat.
"Yes daddy I knowww" she groans.
"good girl mmmm".
"Cover my mouth but not too tight" she breathes out.

I cover her mouth with a smirk knowing what's going to happen next, she grips my hand which is on her waist, as she squirts on my dick, tightening around me as she screams into my hand.
"mmm shhh" I continue thrusting, my balls slapping against the back of her thighs.
"Daddy" she cries softy, tears in her eyes "It feels so good."
I thrust faster and harder "mmhmmm i bet".
"Oh fuckk, baby your gonna be the death of me." "mmm keep quiet" I groan, "Oh shit i'm so close".
"mm good baby. I want it all" she moans.
"ohh fuck" I grunt as I can feel my dick twitch inside her close to exploding, "ohhh shittt mmm" i moan giving in.
I pulsate inside her releasing everything I have. My release sets Kamala off again "Baby yesss" she comes, groaning 'Dear god is that wh..what I look like when I come?" She closes her eyes and turns her head away from the mirror. I smirk and kiss her neck slowly.
"mm" she moans as she calms down.

◆☆Kamala POV☆◆
I feel him slip out and then feel his seed dripping down my thigh. He turns me around and smirks out of breath.
"That was.. amazing" I exclaim.
"yeah it really was" he agrees. I smile up at him exhausted. He pulls his pants back up with a smile as I pick up the towel and grab a face washer to clean my thighs.
He stands there just admiring me.
"What are you staring at baby?" I ask.
"oh nothing, just my beautiful girlfriend".
I blush and giggle. "Your so sweet."
"I know" He kisses my neck before walking out the bathroom to hide the toy I gave him.
I sigh with sadness, then follow him. After putting it in his closet he lays down. I put my pajamas on then get some gum from my bag and chew on it. He smiles at me as I lay
beside him looking at him.

▼★Doug POV★▼
I look at her and smile as she falls asleep in my arms. I whisper in her ear "goodnight my love, i love you from the moon to Neptune and back" then i kiss her on the head, before falling asleep myself.