Chapter 85: Good Start to a Bad Day

●☆Kamala POV☆●
The following morning I wake up earlier than usual, but for a reason. I look up at Doug, and see that he's still asleep. I press a kiss on his chest than on his lips. "Baby." I say softly.

"hmm?" he says slowly waking up.

"Good morning handsome, I woke you up this early because I'm going to have a shower... would you like to join me? That way we have time to spend together before we have to get ready for work."

Doug nods "yeah of course".

I smile "Okay" then get out of bed.

Doug smiles and waits for me to turn on the water before he gets out of bed
aswell.

I walk into the bathroom and undress, then turn the water on. I get in then Doug gets in behind me. I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest.

Doug closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I look up at him and place my hand softly on his cheek. He smiles down at me "what?"

"I love you" I say stroking his cheek.

"I love you too" he smiles.

I grab some body wash and start lathering up his chest, which makes him smile. I move my hands to his stomach then back up. I get more body wash and start washing his neck and arms,
then bend down washing his legs.

Doug smirks as I ask "Would you like to wash your.." I point to his genitals. "Yourself or..?"

"Go ahead you can do it" he smiles.

I stand back up and get a little more body wash and gently move my
hand over his dick.

He smiles as I move my other hand to his lather his balls, lathering both his balls and dick at the same time. I look up at him when I hear him moan softly. He smirks down at me.

"Want me to stop?" I ask smirking.

"No go ahead keep going".

"Hold on" I say as I let go, his dick is standing at attention, which wasn't my aim. I just smile and step behind him to lather his back, I look at his ass, and give it a little playful smack.

Doug turns to look at me "did you just slap my ass?" he asks. I just giggle a little and nod.
"for?"

"Just because its so sexy" i say giving it a gentle squeeze.

"oh?" he raises an eyebrow. I lather his butt and down the backs of his legs. He lets out a sigh as I grab the shower head and rinse him off after washing his hair too. I stand in front of him again and rinse everything off before putting it back then getting on my knees.

He looks down at me and smirks

"I owe you one for making it up to me yesterday." I say wrapping my fingers around his erection.

"Okay you don't have too".

"Well you cant go to work with an erection."
"that's true" he laughs.

"and since im returning the favour you get to tell me what to do baby."

"Oh? Okay well your already on your knees so you do what you think is right" he says, which is a little upsetting. "Oh okay" I say as I take him in my mouth.

●●Normal●●
Kamala continues to work him with her mouth hands and breasts. As she deep throats him he groans, looking down into her eyes "fuck you look so beautiful".

She pulls away with a gasp for air and moans "I want you to come on my breasts" before she continues.

"fuckkk" he moans letting go. She releases him and starts jerking him, pointing him at her boobs.

"holy shit" he moans shooting more cum on to her boobs and face. She looks up at Doug and smile, cum dripping from her chin and down her chest.

Doug wipes the cum dripping from her chin and slides his fingers in her mouth. She gladly sucks them clean with a grin. Doug smiles "good girl."
Kamala gets back up to her feet, "thank you baby" Doug says.

"You're welcome daddy."

"now it's my turn" he says turning her around, taking some soap, washing her neck, shoulders, and back.

Kamala just smiles and places her hands on her bump.

●★Doug POV★●
I move my hands over her tits and on top of her hands. Kamala looks at my hands on hers and her smile grows even wider. I rub her hands with my thumbs and whisper "I love you both".

"We love you too Dougie" She whispers back. I kiss her ear, then take the shower head and wash the soap off. She smiles and thanks me "Thanks baby.

"Of course my love, are you gonna wash your hair?"

"When did I last wash it?" she asks.

"not too long ago"

"Then no it should be okay for now baby thank you."

"aww I like when your hair is curly"

●☆Kamala POV☆●
"So you want me to wash it? " I ask, loving this cute, sweet, softer side of Doug.

"If you're comfortable but it's pretty like that, not saying your hair doesn't look
pretty straight, you look pretty all the time but I do like it curly".

My smile grows and I kiss him passionately "Okay." I wet my hair and
wash it. bite my lip.

Doug smiles and asks, "what?"

"Nothing baby I'm just glad you like my hair."

"why wouldn't I?"

"Well I dont know baby." I say wrapping my arms around him "Ready to get out for breakfast?"

He smiles "yeah". I turn the water off and we get out to go eat breakfast.

I blush and smile moving a stray wet curl of hair behind my ear when I notice Doug admiring me with a smile. He gets very close to me, lips barley lips almost touching and looks into my eyes "You know I hope Kali looks just like you, because you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He then smiles and cups my her face. I look at his lips than back at into his eyes as his smile turns into a smirk, and he starts admiring the features of my face, my nose, my eyebrows, my eyes. I feel myself blush even more feeling his eyes on every feature. His smirk changes back to a smile and he pulls away.

I release a slightly disappointed breath i didn't know I was holding.

We get dressed and then when we are done we go to the kitchen. "So what's for breakfast?" Doug asks.