Chapter 20: Dirty Little Secret

Kamala POV

I walk into the bedroom and check my phone. "Shit." I mumble.
"what?" Doug asks.
"I have 10 missed calls from my sister and 50 texts asking if i died?" I laugh.
"oh wow, call her back"
I get dressed and call her back.
Doug start's getting dressed while I'm on the phone.
"Sorry Maya I was..in the shower" I say as Maya starts telling me she will be in Sacramento in two weeks thankfully after Doug leaves. "Oh you want to stay here. Yeah sure".
Doug look's at me confused but starts to walk away.
"In two weeks. Yeah that's fine. Bye, love you too" I hang up and put my phone down. I find Doug in the kitchen pouring himself some water. I walk up to him.

"hey" he says.
"Hi handsome".
He smiles and takes a sip of his water.
"What do you wanna do now?" I ask.
"I have no clue".
I laugh and sit on the counter "Okay. My sister's coming to stay after you leave".
"oh okay"
"So I get to keep you my dirty little secret a little longer" I say pressing my forehead to his.
He smirks "alright".
"Unless Chrisette told her. But then again I haven't told her how our first date went".
"So she knows of me?" he asks.
"No she knows nothing about you. She doesn't even know I went I on a date".
"oh wow okay".
"Because your mine and I want to keep you to myself for now".
"oh? okay".
I kiss the tip of his nose and he smiles.
"What do you want for dinner?"
"i'm not sure"
"We could order take away and snuggle on the couch" I suggest and he
nods "okay".

After ordering takeaway we snuggled on the couch together. I fall
asleep in his arms after eating.

Normal POV 

Doug takes a picture of her and set it as his lock screen, then kisses her neck and whispers in her ear "goodnight my love sweet dreams and don't forget I love you to the moon, to Neptune and back". Kamala holds him tight not letting go as Doug falls asleep himself.