Chapter 10: Light Teasing

A week went by and Doug thought a grand gesture was in order so he was going to Sacramento to see Kamala.

Doug POV

I flew into Sacramento too see her, after getting into the airport I start looking for her, I hear a voice call out, "Dougie!" I stop and look straight at her. She run's toward me and jumps into my arms. I put her down but hold on to her, "Hi baby" I say with a smile. Kamala inhale's scent and says "Hi Dougie. I've missed you".
"Awe well I missed you more" I say pressing my forehead to hers. She looks around to see if anyone is watching us and she kisses me. I cup her face and kiss back causing Kamala to smile into the kiss. I pull away with a smile. She look's up at me. "When are you going home?" she asks. "In two weeks" I tell her, she pulls me into a hug again and holds me tight. I hug her tightly, "you ready?" I ask her. "for what?" She asks confused. "To leave, the airport... so we can spend time together"I tell her, frowning. "Sorry yes" she says holding my hand hand as I carry his bag. "It's okay" I reassure her with a smile.

Kamala POV

Once at my apartment I lead him inside. "So, tour time again." "Yeah i guess so" Doug says. I smirk. "So entrance, open plan kitchen/ and living room. Down this hallway is the bathroom, thats the guestroom, this... is my bedroom" I open my bedroom door and my eyes widen when I see my vibrator on the nightstand. I run in and hide it behind my back. "That..that's the en suite and that's my walk in robe" I point. Doug hold's in a laugh "It's nice really, really nice". "Thank you." I say as my finger slips and switches it on. "Mother fucker" I mumble as I turn my back to him to turn it off. I open my 'toy' drawer and toss it in there which causes multiple vibrators to start vibrating. I go red. "I'm sorry" I say with an embarrassed laugh as I fumble to turn them off and close the drawer. "I think they're possessed" I joke as I turn to him "make yourself at home". 

"Okay but i have one question, what were you doing with that?" he asks. I look at him and innocently say "What,ever do you mean Dougie?" "Love I'm not stupid...what were you doing before you picked me up from the airport?"he asks in a deep, possessive voice. "I cleaned it and left it there to air dry?..." I say trying to cover my tracks. Doug walk's over to me, lift's my head up by my chin and says "No you didn't, but i won't ask anymore questions". "Your right, baby"I admit. "About?" he asks. "Well, what you think I did" I respond. "And what was that?" he questions. "I fucked myself" I blurt out. "You didn't have to say it so blatantly but okay i know" he tells me. "Well how would you say it baby?" I ask looking at him with an eyebrow raised. I watch him think for a second "I pleasured myself with thoughts of you" he suggests. "That does sound better, have you ever 'pleasured yourself with thoughts of me?" I ask. "who says I haven't?" "Well have you?" I push. He whispers "I wont disclose that information" I groan at him.