Chapter 39: If the car is a rockin', Don't come a knockin'

"what?" Doug asks looking at me. I look at the empty back seat and just smirk more, as I slowly draw patterns on his thigh with a finger.
"oh this gonna happen, huh?" He asks with a grin.
"Well only if you want to." I smile.
"oh no i do" he says getting out. I bite my lip and watch him as he gets in the back "c'mon..or do you not want to?" he asks.
I smirk and make an excited noise as I move fast from the front to the back.

●★Doug POV★●
I laugh as she gets in and I pull her into a kiss. She presses her body against me and kisses back.
I pull away, pinning her down "since you won, i'll give you what you want".
A moan escapes her lips, as she stares up at me. I just smirk and rub her through her pants kissing her neck.
"mm" she moans.
I slowly pull down her pants leaving little hickeys on her neck.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
I feel myself get wet with anticipation. "Oh god."
Doug just smirks and rubs my clit "i need you to move up if you want me to make you come with my mouth" he says.

I move up a bit and lean my back against the door.I put one leg on the drivers seat so down there is opened up a little.
"there you go" He says smiling as he takes off my underwear and smirks, then he licks my clit nice and slow. I close my eyes and smile at the feeling.

He moves his tongue slightly faster and reaches under my shirt to play with my nipples.
"Oh fuck baby" I moan.
"mmm" He moans sucking and licking.
I grip the back of his head and push him further into me as I grind against his face.
He smirks pushing his tongue into my hole.
"Ahh Dougie" I groan.

"tell me how it feels" he mumbles against my pussy.
I gasp for air and moan, "IT FEELS FUCKING AMAZZZINNGG."
"mmm" he moans against me, continuously pushing his tongue in and out.
I throw my head back in ecstasy, and hit my head on the window "Ow.".

He stops and lifts his head "are you okay?"
"Yes I'm okay we can worry about it later, keep going."
"okay" He goes back to what he was doing.

 My release builds back up, and I let out a squeal as I'm finally pushed over the edge. I shake as I ooze into his mouth, "Dougie!"
"mmm" he sucks up everything i give him.
"That wasn't enough I nee..need more" I pant "Sit up" I tell him.

"okay" he does and smirks.
I get on my knees on the seat and kiss him viciously, with a hunger he's never seen as I work roughly on his belt buckle and zip.
"someone's excited" he says.

"Hungry" I growl.
"mmm" he moans.
"I know it's only been two weeks but I fucking need you. I love connecting on all levels but this connection really makes us one" I whisper in his ear.

"mhm your right" he nods as I slowly pull his member out.
"Ooh your already hard for me huh?"
"just for you love".
I kiss his neck and lean down to lick his dick.

"mmm" I take him in my mouth and moan, I haven't tasted him in my mouth since the morning after our second date."
"mmm oh fuck" he whispers. I look up and chuckle around him as I slowly tease him.

"fuck baby don't tease me" he groans.
I pull away but continue to slowly lick the head, as i look up innocently.
"mmm oh f..baby what did i say?"
"What am I doing wrong?" I ask innocently, as i do it again.

"ohh fuckk" he moans.
"Am I being a bad girl?" I ask still teasing him.
"very bad".
I chuckle "Maybe I need to be spanked."
"maybe you do".
I sit up and straddle his lap. I reach down and guide him into my wet entrance.

●★Doug POV★●
I grab her waist, as she rests her forehead against mine and smiles looking into my eyes.
I gently move her up and down by gripping her waist.
She moans and closes her eyes.

"look at me" I growl and she opens her eyes again and looks at me.
"good girl, mmm now listen to me, your mine and no one else's. You're mine till the day i die. ohh fuckk do you understand me?" I ask, still moving her on my dick.
"Oh yes Daddy I know" she moans, still looking at me.
"good girl i'm glad you understand".

"ohh shit" she groans.
"mmm fuck baby you feel so good" I grunt.
"I love you" She says gripping my shoulders as I move her faster, making the car rock. "i love you too" I say.

●☆Kamala POV☆●
"Oh god" I feel him hitting the right spot and my orgasm approaches, i'm about to tell him i'm close but i'm interrupted by his phone ringing.
He stops and his phone keeps ringing and I look at him.

Out of breath he picks it up "hello?"
"Dad are you guys okay?" Cole asks him.

I watch for any indication or clue of who it is.

"yeah bud we're fine, we'll be back soon don't worry, are you okay?"
"yes we were just wondering where you guys were because you said there was only a few boxes left and you have been gone nearly two hours. Do you guys want us to order something for
dinner or are you going to get something?"

I climb off of him and start putting my underwear back on.

"we'll get something it's okay".
"Okay dad."

He hangs up and pulls me into a kiss, I kiss back with a moan.

"we're not done yet" he whispers in my ear.
"Mm but its gone Doug, it got scared away."

"i'll bring it right back" he says.
"Okay." I smile
He kisses me once again and I kiss back, wrapping my arms around him.
He takes off my underwear and strokes my clit then slowly pushes himself inside me.
I close my eyes and moan as I feel myself opening back up again.

"im gonna bring it right back and your gonna come for me" he says in his deep sexy voice.
My breath hitches and I look up at him "o..okay baby."
He grips my waist and moves me up and down as fast as possible.
My eyes widen as I can feel it build back up quickly. My boobs bounce around and I look at him "Ohhh fuck".
He smirks a cocky grin "mmm, see i told you".

"Ohh fuck baby. Im so close".
"come for me love" he says.
I start quivering as I tighten and shake. I feel myself squirting.
"good girl" he says.
I gasp as he keeps going. "mmm oh fuckk"
"ohh shit dougie."
"yes love?"
I close my eyes "Th...this feels so fucking good."

"ohh shit it really does".
"I want you to come."
"mmm oh fuck i'm gonna".
"Ohhh fuck me Doug."
"mmm oh fuck baby i'm so close"
"Yeah?" i moan.
"mhmmm"

I groan in his ear.
"ohh fuckk baby" he gives in and I tighten around him again and scream in his ear.
"fucking hell yesss baby".
I come down from my release and pant in his ear, laying my head on his shoulder.
"fuck.." he whispers out of breath. I just smile and lift my head to kiss him softly.
"mmm" he moans into the kiss.
I pull away still smiling as I slowly climb off.
"fuck that was amazing" He says.
I chuckle "It was." I wiggle my way back into my underwear and pants, as Doug pulls his pants back on.

I wait for him, then get out to get back in the drivers seat. He gets in the passenger seat out of breath and I chuckle "You okay baby?"
"yeah, i love you so much" he says.
"I love you too handsome."