Chapter 20

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
When it is Friday, the angels stand at every door of the mosque and record the people in the order of their arrival, and when the Imam sits (on the pulpit to deliver the sermon) they fold up their sheets (manuscripts of the Qur'an) and listen to the mention (of Allah). And he who comes early is like one who offers a she-camel as a sacrifice, the next like one who offers a cow, the next a ram, the next a hen, the next an egg.

Sahih Muslim, 850 b
In-Book Reference: Book 7, Hadith 34

*****

In the morning, Ammar was prepared to leave for work when he noticed Hanan descending the stairs.

"Good morning, Sweetheart. Why are you up so early?" Ammar greeted her.

"I have some things to do," Hanan replied, not looking his way as she headed towards the dining room.

"Sweetheart, are we fighting?" Ammar asked, making Hanan stop and turn to face him.

"I'd appreciate it if we kept our distance from now on," Hanan uttered, maintaining a stern expression.

"Is this about what happened yesterday? I've already explained everything to you," Ammar said as he approached her.

"But I don't believe you," Hanan retorted.

"You have to believe me, Hanan. Everything I told you yesterday was the truth," Ammar insisted, trying to convince her.

"No matter what you say, I'll never believe you," Hanan stated firmly.

"That reminds me, I've always wondered why a billionaire like you, an eligible bachelor, would be interested in marrying a widow like me. I never knew that the reason for marrying me was revenge," Hanan asserted.

"Hanan, the only reason I married you is because I love you and wanted to protect you," Ammar said, looking into her eyes to convey his sincerity.

"Ammar, one thing I admire about you is that you're a good actor! Don't think I'll fall for your deceit because I've seen right through you now. You can't fool me anymore," Hanan declared before turning around and walking away.

"Hanan, please listen to me."

"Hanan."

"Hanan."

Hanan didn't turn around, she continued walking.

'I won't spare anyone who tells Hanan that I married her for revenge!' Ammar's eyes turned icy.

"Good morning, Sir," Two bodyguards standing at the front door greeted Ammar as he left the mansion.

Ammar nodded at them. "Did anyone visit the mansion yesterday?" Ammar asked.

"Yes, your sister came in the evening," One of the bodyguards replied, causing Ammar to clench his fists.

"Why am I just finding out now? Were you guys planning to tell me if I hadn't asked?" Ammar said coldly, making the bodyguards tremble in fear.

"Sorry, Sir," The bodyguards apologized, bowing their heads.

"I think I'll have you guys replaced since you don't seem to know your duty of reporting everything that happens in the mansion," Ammar said icily as he headed towards the waiting car.

"Sir, please don't fire us. It won't happen again," The bodyguards pleaded, but Ammar didn't respond. He entered the car, which immediately began to drive.

"Adam, have those two bodyguards replaced," Ammar ordered his right-hand bodyguard, Adam, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Okay, Sir," Adam nodded, turning to look at Ammar.