Chapter 14

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Five are the rights of a Muslim over his brother: responding to salutation, saying Yarhamuk Allah when anybody sneezes and says al-Hamdulillah, visiting the sick. following the bier. ' Abd al-Razzaq said that this hadith has been transmitted as mursal hadith from Zuhri and he then substantiated it on the authority of Ibn Musayyib.

Sahih Muslim, 2162 a
In-Book Reference: Book 39, Hadith 5

*****

"Tareeq, what have I told you about calling me while I'm on my honeymoon?" Ammar snapped as he picked up the call.

"Sorry, Ammar, but it's very important. That's why I called you," Tareeq replied on the other end of the line.

"What is it?" Ammar questioned, his curiosity piqued.

"He is running for President of Nigeria," Tareeq informed, leaving Ammar shocked.

"What?" Ammar exclaimed, rising from his seat.

"How dare he!" Ammar seethed through gritted teeth.

"That was my reaction too when I found out. I still can't believe he's going to run for the presidency, and it seems like he might win," Tareeq said.

"No, he will never win as long as I'm alive. How can I allow such an evil man to rule a country? How dare that old man even consider becoming a president after all he has done? I'll ensure his image is tarnished in front of the entire country and the world. I will make him regret his actions. I will ruin his life. That's my promise!" Ammar declared, his voice filled with venom.

"But you know it won't be easy," Tareeq replied, his tone cautious.

"Yes, I am aware," Ammar said, finally taking a seat.

"That's why I'm cutting our honeymoon short. We are returning today! We need to start planning immediately," Ammar stated.

"You can't cut short your honeymoon Ammar," Tareeq reasoned.

"The honeymoon can wait! We have already been here for ten days. I think that's enough for now. I feel guilty for enjoying myself when I know I don't deserve it," Ammar confessed, placing his hand on his face.

"You deserve to be happy, Ammar. I'm glad you're enjoying your time there. How is Hanan? Has she relaxed a bit?" Tareeq asked.

Ammar's face lit up with a smile at the mention of Hanan's name. "She's fine, and we're doing well now. She's even joking and laughing with me," He shared.

"That's good to hear. Please give her my greetings," Tareeq said.

"Okay," Ammar replied before hanging up the phone.

Ammar wondered how he should explain to Hanan why they were returning home today. They had spent ten days in India, with five days in Goa and were currently in Mumbai. During their time there, they had thoroughly enjoyed themselves, immersing in the Indian culture, sightseeing, and even indulging in some shopping.

Ammar secretly wished that time could stand still, allowing them to continue their blissful adventure. Being with Hanan, his source of happiness, made him incredibly content during their stay in India.