Chapter 1

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)  said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."

Sahih al-Bukhari, 5645
In-Book Reference: Book 75, Hadith 5.

*****

The giggling sound of children playing around can be heard in the playground making a beautiful smile appear on her face. Perhaps watching the children play is the only thing that made her genuinely happy.

"Ummi Ummi" A small girl around the age of four came running towards her crying.

"My baby girl, what happened to you?" Hanan immediately stands up from the bench rushing towards the little girl.

"It's Saudah that pushed me while playing," The girl said hiccupping, making Hanan hug her and pat her back softly.

"Now stop crying" Hanan wiped her tears. "I want that pretty smile back on your face," Hanan said and the little girl smiled at her.

"Okay now let's go to Saudah, so that I can hear what happened between you two" Hanan holds her hand as they started walking.

"Saudah" Hanan called for her when she saw her.

"Na'am Ummi" Saudah answers coming to where Hanan and the little girl were standing.

"Why did you push Ameerah while you two were playing?" Hanan asked her.

"I mistakenly pushed her" Saudah lowered her head.

"Okay, say sorry to Ameerah," Hanan said putting her hand on Saudah's shoulder.

"Sorry Ameerah" Saudah apologised and Ameerah nodded her head.

"Now hugged each other" Hanan said smiling, and they hugged each other.

"You should go and continue playing with each other and make sure you play carefully, and no rough playing!" Hanan told them.

"Okay Ummi" Ameerah and Saudah chirpily replied and they run as they joined the other children and continue playing.

Hanan smiled as she go back to the bench and sit down.

"Assalamu alaikum," A woman around the age of forty said, sitting down beside Hanan.

"Waalaikumussalam" Hanan answered as she smiled slightly.

"I hope the children are not disturbing you with their noise?" The woman asked Hanan.

"Nanny, why would My Children disturbs me?" Hanan asked smiling.

"I often enjoyed watching them play, they're the reason that am still breathing" Hanan said with a sad smile, making Nanny look at her in pity.

"Leave everything to Allah, In sha Allah everything would come and pass. And I always pray for you to get someone that would make you happy as much as Sir made you" Nanny said looking at her.

"There can never be someone that would make me as happy as Zain made me! And you know I'm not getting married again, and remaining Zain's widow for the rest of my life!" Hanna said looking at Nanny accusingly that she even prayed for her to get someone that can replace Zain. Never would that happen!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. But you deserve to be happy" Nanny asserted.

"I have my children here that can make me happy as they always do!" Hanan said sternly.

"Yeah, but you need some-" Nanny was cut off by Hanan.

"Nanny please" Hanan begged with her palm raised.