"I've made a decision. I will continue taking pictures. I believe Zain would be happy knowing that I'm carrying on with my passion, the thing I love doing the most," Hanan said, smiling through her tears.

Hanan's hobby was photography. She loved capturing images of people, animals, nature, objects, and countless other subjects. She pursued photography as a hobby rather than a profession because she didn't take pictures to earn money, it was purely her passion. Her ultimate dream was to open an art gallery where she could showcase the pictures she had taken.

"That's a wonderful decision, sweetheart. I'm incredibly proud of you, my girl," Ammar beamed, hugging her.

"Thank you," Hanan smiled back, reciprocating the hug.

"So, before we leave, why don't you take a picture of me with your new camera?" Ammar suggested, grinning at her after they broke apart from the hug.

"Are we going somewhere? Aren't we supposed to leave today?" Hanan raised an eyebrow.

"Why should we leave today?" Ammar asked, confused.

"You promised we would leave today. Have you forgotten about the promise?" Hanan inquired, looking at him.

"Sweetheart, since we're already in India, why don't we stay and explore? We can visit Mumbai and Delhi too. I know how much you love being here and showing me around," Ammar suggested with a sweet smile.

"Fine," Hanan agreed.

"Thank you. Now come and take a picture of me so that I can bless your camera," Ammar said, standing up.

"You sound just like Zain. He would always ask me to take his picture first whenever I got a new camera, saying it would be blessed," Hanan said, a hint of sadness in her smile.

"Maybe Zain and I have more in common than you think if you got to know me," Ammar winked at her playfully.

"Your wish. You two are different people. Zain was ruthful, while you are ruthless," Hanan retorted.

"But I'm not ruthless towards you, Hanan. I'm compassionate," Ammar replied.

"You just admitted you can be ruthless!" Hanan smirked.

"No, I didn't," Ammar chuckled.

"Let me take a picture of you. I wonder if you'll look as good as you claim," Hanan teased, grabbing the camera and making Ammar chuckle.

"Is everything set?" Hanan asked Ammar, inspecting the camera.

"Yes, I've already set everything for you. You just have to start taking pictures," Ammar told her.

"Okay," Hanan nodded.

"We should go to the living room to take the pictures," Hanan suggested.

"Let's go," Ammar agreed, and they made their way to the living room.

"Ammar, why do you have such a cold expression when I'm about to take your picture?" Hanan complained. They were currently in the living room, with Ammar sitting in a chair, wearing a distant expression.

"I plan to display the picture you take in my office," Ammar replied.

"What do you putting a picture in your office have to do with you looking so cold?" Hanan questioned.

"Sweetheart, my face always appears this way-cold. It only softens and warms when I'm with you," Ammar explained.

"Fine, Mr. Cold Face," Hanan said, causing Ammar to burst into laughter. She seized the opportunity and snapped a picture of him.