Now we can only select a group of merchants to carry out border trade in the early stage, and slowly spread it out.

    Before the Border Trade Merchants Fair came, the time had already entered October, and Liu Ya was going to get married.

    The preliminary preparations of the Ministry of Commerce have been completed, and now we are waiting for the opening of the Border Trade Merchants Conference. Zhou Yi could also breathe a sigh of relief.

    Liuya's marriage is a major event for the Zhou family. Wang Yan and Zhou's second child have been busy since a long time ago. Because Zhou Yi has been busy with political affairs, after Liuya got married, he has no time to take care of it, and he feels a little guilty.

    Although he knew that Wang Yan and Zhou Lao Er must have arranged the dowry, Zhou Yi personally took Liuya to the best jewelry store in the capital and bought several sets of jewelry for her.

    On the way back, the two siblings were sitting in the carriage. Liu Ya looked at the pile of jewelry beside her and sighed, "I married in the capital, but my sisters are all in Guang'an. I'm afraid it will be difficult if I want to meet again in the future." "

    Zhou Yi said silently, the capital is in the north, Guang'an is in the south, in this era of extremely underdeveloped transportation, once you are far away, it is extremely difficult to meet each other.

    Seeing that Zhou Yi was silent, Liuya hurriedly said: "Look at me, what are you talking about, Liulang, don't worry about it, how many girls want to marry in the capital is not enough, I am all because of your favor, maybe I want to get married Now, so I always like to think about it."

    Zhou Yi smiled: "Fourth sister, it's normal for you, after all, you are going to marry someone else's family, but don't worry, the Wen family is not far from ours. Mrs. Wen and Mrs. Wen are also good-tempered. Their family has a simple population. You will not be wronged when you marry in. Your natal family is so close to you. If you feel homesick, you can come back." Liu Ya burst out laughing: "How could you

    say It’s as simple as that, once you get married, even if the distance is close, how can you go back to your mother’s house at any time? Even if Miss Li marries into our house, she can’t go back to her mother’s house at any time in the future!” Zhou Yi shook his head: “The girl is treated like a bead like a bead

    . Raised by Yu, once she gets married, it doesn't mean she really has nothing to do with her natal family. If Yingru wants to go back to her natal family in the future, she can go back at any time.

    " The blessings you have cultivated." Liuya said enviously after hearing this.

    Zhou Yi was amused by Liuya: "Fourth sister, even if I am your younger brother, you don't have to praise me so much, there are many men who are better than me." Liuya shook her head: "

    Whether you are my brother or not, I think You are the best man in the world, but Miss Li is also very good, you are able to marry her, it is also a blessing from your previous life, so your marriage is destined, and you will be happy in the future." Zhou Yi

    listened , Knowing the thoughts in Liuya's heart, he comforted him: "Don't worry, Fourth Sister, you will surely live a very happy life. No matter what happens, don't forget that we are a family, and I, my brother, will support you."

    When Liuya heard this, her eyes turned red, yes, who else knows Liulang's reliability better than her! "Yeah." Liu Ya nodded her head heavily.

    Half a month passed quickly, and the day when the Zhou family married their daughter officially came.