When Zhou Yi came out of the imperial study, he was holding the heart shadow tea given to him by the emperor. The emperor was reluctant to part with real money, and he was not stingy with these tributes.

    In the hotel outside the palace, the envoys of the Great Qiang stayed.

    The young Daqiang envoy was sitting on one side of the table, and one of the guards was sitting opposite him. Their heads were close together, and their voices were extremely low.

    The young envoy sighed: "Could it be that the Han people are really a nation favored by the gods? If they really equip the entire army with such artifacts, then Father Khan's plan to attack Dayue next year will probably fail."

    The young emissary is Hachier, the eldest son of Daqiang Khan. Compared with his other brothers, he is not only brave and unusual, but more importantly, he is cautious, calm, and clear-headed. Among all the princes, Daqiang Khan values ​​the most. It is also this son, and it is very likely that he will inherit the Daqiang throne in the future.

    Hachier had never seen a matchlock blunderbuss before, he only heard about it from his parents, so he knew what it looked like. The artifact he saw tonight was similar to the description of the matchlock blunderbuss, but the power was obviously not as tasteless as his parents said.

    The guard sitting opposite him was about forty years old, and he was not a simple guard, but a famous brave general of the Great Qiang. This time he was sent by the Great Qiang Khan to protect Hachier.

    "Prince, this time the Khan wants us to find out about the reality of Da Viet. Looking at the words of the Da Viet official today, I'm afraid we really shouldn't act rashly." Hachier frowned, "Anyway, pay attention to gathering information

    . That Zhou Yi at the banquet must focus on inquiring about it."

    "Yes."

    Not only Da Qiang was discussing Dayue, but also the envoys from other countries, the difference is that some envoys from small countries, after seeing the power of Dayue, only They will be more in awe of Dayue, and the countries that had dissent before feel a little guilty. Fortunately, they did not attack

    Dayue rashly. Regarding the opening of commerce, he came out of the Ministry of Commerce this day and waited on Yang Zhiwen's way back home.

    After a while, a small blue sedan appeared not far away.

    Running beside the sedan chair was Yang Zhiwen's personal butler. Seeing that Zhou Yi seemed to be waiting for his master, he opened the sedan chair curtain and whispered a report.

    Yang Zhiwen stopped the sedan chair and got out of it.

    Yang Zhiwen stroked his beard, and walked up cheerfully without waiting for Zhou Yi to come forward, "Is Zhou Yi waiting for

    this old man ?" Prepare bouillon, I want to thank Master Yang." Zhou Yi hurriedly cupped his hands, no matter what, he should appreciate Yang Zhiwen's ability to say those words under such circumstances.

    Yang Zhiwen narrowed his eyes when he heard the words, and waved his hands; "Hey, I didn't help much, how can I deserve the thanks of Zhou Xueshi."

    But Zhou Yi said: "The kindness of a drop of water should be repaid by the spring. No matter whether it helps or not, I understand your intentions.

    " Please."

    "Master Yang, please."

    The two entered the private room of Taibai Building.