It was not until the carriage that Zhang Guogong slapped Zhang Tingxing on the body.

    "Ah, don't kill me, don't kill me... Father, save me..." Zhang Tingxing woke up, hugging Zhang Guogong and screaming.

    "Damn stuff, do you know how much blood I lost to save you!"

    Zhang Guogong's roar brought Zhang Tingxing back to his senses, his poor brain capacity analyzed the meaning of Zhang Guogong's words, and immediately said in surprise : "Father, you saved me, so I don't have to die?"

    "Get out!!!" Zhang Guogong slapped him again.

    In the imperial study room, the emperor got a large sum of money, and he was very pleased. He looked at Zhou Yi gently, and asked him a rare question: "Soon, envoys from various countries will come, and you said that you want to negotiate with them to open the border trade." How is the preparation going?"

    Zhou Yi hurriedly said: "Your Majesty, I have been preparing for negotiations these days. The text of the contract is almost completed." Soon after Emperor Chongzheng's birthday, Zhou Yi suggested sending it to all countries The letter of credence allows countries to talk about the opening of border trade and specific contracts when they come to congratulate Emperor Chongzheng on his birthday.

    Emperor Chongzheng nodded.

    "Your Majesty, after a few days, I will show you the completed contract. Of course, due to the different conditions of the countries around Dai Viet, the specific terms will have to be worked out in detail, but the general framework can be determined." Zhou Yi said.

    Emperor Chongzheng felt a little headache when he thought of looking at the contract, but it was a big deal after all, so he nodded when he heard the words, "Then you can bring it in a few days." Although the

    contract drawn up by Zhou Yi was a big framework, it was very important to make it out. Later, there were dozens of pages. When Emperor Chongzheng saw that there were so many, he wondered, "Isn't it just a border trade contract? How did you make so many?"

    much? Talking about border trade with multiple countries like this, if it is placed in modern times, it can be regarded as multilateral economic and trade negotiations. signed treaty.     Although Dai Viet has the awareness of signing contracts for major events, such as buying a house or land, doing big business, etc., the emphasis on contracts is certainly not as high as modern ones. Not to mention the surrounding small countries that are uncivilized compared with Dai Viet. Maybe in their impression, opening up border trade is like selling things in the market. You just bring things and put them on the stalls and sell them. !     Emperor Chongzheng spread out the thick contract book made by Zhou Yi, looked at it for a while, and then frowned, "Zhou Qing, what does this mean?"     Zhou Yi hurriedly explained to Emperor Chongzheng.     "So that's what happened. But how did you come up with it?" Emperor Chongzheng was surprised by such a tricky clause after he understood it.     "Your Majesty, since we are in business, of course we want to make money. This proposed contract is in favor of me, Da Viet, and we will definitely discuss it again when we sign it." Zhou Yi rubbed his nose.     Emperor Chongzheng laughed, and shook his head after laughing: "I'm sure those guys will not pay attention to this treaty, they will sign it after reading it."     Zhou Yi smiled and showed his upper teeth: "Then don't blame me , who told them not to be careful when they signed it."     "You, you are still too young, so what if they sign the treaty, if they feel that they have suffered a disadvantage, if they don't want to do it, they can always pick them up." Emperor Chongzheng knew all about these neighbors details.     Zhou Yi smiled shyly: "Your Majesty, please don't worry, I will let Da Yue take advantage of me without them noticing.     " He turned pale, coughed, and said: "How can this be so? I, Da Yue, is a kingdom of heaven, and I protect many surrounding countries. How can I take advantage of them?"     Zhou Yi was very tired watching Emperor Chongzheng acting, and immediately Cooperating: "Yes, I have made a slip of the tongue."