Adrien gave her a thumbs up and walked towards the white couch as Nino kissed Alya's cheek. He couldn't help but let out a groan of relief as the smooth leather touched his skin.

"This feels so nice," he commented, changing his position to face the ceiling and stare at the glass chandelier. "When did 'Nette get this?"

"Like yesterday," a voice called out with a giggle.

A smile spread on his face as he raised his head to see Marinette walk into the room, a grin on her face and suddenly his breath is caught in his throat.

She was wearing a knee length yellow dress with a floral pattern, lace decorating the neckline. Her hair was straightened down her back with half of her hair pulled up in a ponytail while the other half remained down, a barrette separating the two parts from one another. Her makeup was minimal and light and she was beaming as if she had just seen the person she was in love with.

Marinette looked flawless.

"H-hi, 'Nette." Adrien quickly covered his face. Was it getting hot in here? Was the air conditioning on?

His thoughts were interrupted once again by her laugh ringing through his ears. "Hey. Alya told me she invited you guys over?"

Nino nodded, hiding a smile at his best friend's obvious discomfort. "Yeah. Something about tinder?" he questioned, winking at Adrien.

He obliviously blinked. "Yeah," he said, extending the syllable. "Tinder."

Alya grinned and Adrien gulped before pulling out his phone. What were they doing on dating apps? He quickly unlocked his phone and opened the messages app, rapidly typing his best friend's name.

How could he keep such essential information from him?

-----

dj dude

dude tinder? I don't know anything

                                                                                                     Don't ask me!

really?

                                                                                               It was all Alya lol

she's your girlfriend

                                                         And you have a crush on Marinette.

i don't! we're just friends !

                                                                          Right and just friends have 

                                                                             matching contact names

you and i have matching contact names

                                                                     Yeah Model Boy and DJ Dude

                                              Not "my person" with a heart at the end