13- Dancing, Dinner, and Desirous Pursuit

"Come on, Damian!" Marinette giggled as she tugged at his hand, not at all swayed by his grumpy frown.

"TT, No Habibti, I will not take part in this frivolous and undignified pastime."

Marinette might have taken offence to her boyfriend's insinuations had he said it last year, and he had, but they had been dating a year now and she knew him much better. She eyed him, calculating, before stepping forward and cradling his hand to her chest, pulling out her best puppy eyes as she pulled his glasses off his face. Reluctantly, because damn was Damian sexy in glasses and he opted for his contacts most days, but she was not willing to let them break.

"But no one important is here, Mon Tresor. It is just you, Titus, and me in our apartment. Would you deprive me of this simple fun with you even here?"

Damian tried to hold firm to his decision, he really did, but with his beautiful girlfriend looking up at him with her adorable pout and innocent blue eyes looking up at him....well could you blame him for giving her anything she asked then?

Laughing, Marinette pulled her reluctant grumpy bird up, before twirling around in a joyous and graceful mating dance. Damian would deny thinking this till his dying breath even as the bluenette twirled back to him with a knowing sparkle in her eyes and a daring smirk.

"Don't think about it. Just move your body, listen to the music, Oh ay oh. Just move those left feet, go ahead go crazy, anyone can do it~"

He grabbed onto her hand as she passed and tugged her back into him with a spin. Her back was against his chest as he swayed them briefly. Damian placed a delicate kiss on her head before sending her out and joining her in jumping and spinning. Orbiting each other in their living room bare feet delicately landed as they avoided furniture or used them as props in their carefree dance, trying to one-up each other's grace or silliness.

"Show the world you've got that fire~ Feel the rhythm getting louder! Show me what you can do. Prove to them you've got the moves, I don't know about you...."

He watched as his girlfriend shimmied backward, eyes only for him, and clocked the danger early enough to lunge forward and catch her in a low dip when she collided with their living room table. She looked up at him panting from the effort and the brief fright of falling, her eyes sparkling and her startled expression sinking into a warm and happy smile. God he would do anything to keep this carefree smile on her face.

"But I feel better when I'm dancing. With you." Marinette breathed caught in Damian's shining emerald eyes, taking in his messy raven locks as strands fell over his face a slight sheen of sweat that she knew she shared along his brow.

After a moment's hesitation, while he drank in the sight of his giddy girlfriend and listened to the song she had put on, he whispered a line to her as he leaned down, his lips brushing against hers before pressing gently into them. Slowly moving together, they poured their love and adoration into that sweet kiss. They reveled in having no witnesses and nowhere to go.

"Better when I'm dancing, We can do this together..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette hummed happily as Damian pulled her closer to him, opening her eyes sleepily to smile at him. She was content to stay in bed cuddling like this but, alas, her alarm went off. She had a meeting with a client that morning. She groaned and grumbled as she turned around in Damian's arms, trying to ignore his chuckles as she snuggled into his bare chest, longing to stay in the warmth of his embrace even a moment more. She felt Damian leaning over her to snatch her phone and turn off the increasingly shrill alarm.

"As much as I love having my bare beauty in my arms, Habibti, you can't be late today," Damian murmured as he pulled her in for a brief kiss showcasing his appreciation of their current position.