"Yingru..."

    "Hmm..." Li Yingru raised her head in embarrassment.

    Zhou Yi picked up a female ring, raised Li Yingru's left hand, and put it on her ring finger under Li Yingru's suspicious eyes: "This finger is called ring finger, but wearing this ring means that you are famous. From now on, you will be mine!"

    Li Yingru said, covering her mouth with her right hand.

    Zhou Yi took out another men's ring and handed it to Li Yingru, "Put it on for me, it also means that I belong to you from now on..."

    "Oh..." Li Yingru took the ring with red eyes, and put it on Zhou Yi's left ring finger like Zhou Yi.

    Zhou Yi spread his hands out in the sunlight, and the ring shone slightly.

    He put his left hand against Li Yingru's left hand, and the two rings were connected together, "Yingru, this pair of rings belongs only to the two of us. From now on, we will share weal and woe and depend on each other. Would you like it?

    " Mouth nodded again and again: "I am willing, I am willing, I am willing..."

    Zhou Yi rubbed Li Yingru's head with a broken smile: "Silly girl, don't need to say so many times." "

    Holding... holding hands!" Li Yingqi went to practice martial arts At the scene, after thinking left and right, I still feel uneasy, I always feel that the smiling kid is like a fox, my sister is so fascinated by him, don't suffer, so she left Li Yingqi and turned back. As soon as I stepped into the garden, I saw this scene. Immediately, he was furious: "This bastard, he dared to take advantage of my sister before he and his sister were married..." After speaking, he strode towards the two of them.

    "What are you doing, don't let me go!" With a loud shout, Zhou Yi and Li Yingru subconsciously let go of their hands in fright.

    Li Yingru was dissatisfied with Li Yingqi who suddenly appeared with red eyes: "Brother, what are you doing? You scared Zhou Yi!

    " I was fascinated by this kid, and now I am helping outsiders.

    Zhou Yi rubbed his nose, and compared if the scene just now was his sister and other men... Well, it seems that I can understand Li Yingqi's anger a little bit.

    He said flatteringly, "Brother uncle is here. I've been here for quite some time today, so I should say goodbye." After finishing speaking, he looked at Li Yingru again, and then left.

    Li Yingru's eyes followed him all the time.

    Li Yingqi stood in front of Li Yingru with a dark face.

    Li Yingru pushed Li Yingqi away, and didn't give up until Zhou Yi was out of sight.

    "Little sister, even though you are engaged to Zhou Yi, you should be more reserved, you are in such a broad daylight, just...just like Zhou Yi, it's really out of character." Li Yingqi chose his words carefully. Said.

    Li Yingru was not annoyed when she heard it, she just nodded with a smile, then raised her left hand and put it in the sun, "Brother, does it look good?" "

    What are you looking at?" Li Yingqi looked along the sunlight and squinted his eyes.

    "This." Li Yingru deliberately moved the ring finger of her left hand.

    "What is this? It's weird, and if it's jewelry, it should be decorated with some gemstones. It's so bald..." Before

    Li Yingqi finished speaking, Li Yingru put away her smiling face and said to Li Yingqi: "No wonder others say you are Elm bump!" After speaking, he raised his left hand with his eyes bent, and left humming a little tune.