bitch You can't bear to make trouble for her with your eyes open and talking nonsense without changing your face? Slandering her and Zhang Tingxing in the past, and successfully arousing everyone's suspicion of her today, can't you bear to make trouble?

    This is not over yet, Li Yingru continued to say boredly: "So, if Miss Pan is willing to praise me for being smart and kind, then I can admit it with a clear conscience!

    " , took a sip: "Sister Li, please try this tea. This swift tea is a tribute from Linnan, and the emperor specially rewarded it to my grandfather." Li Yingru

    lifted the teacup, and Pan Si squeezed the hand holding the teacup tightly. He seemed to be casual but closely watched Li Yingru's every move.

    "Huh, this tea has been replaced with a new one?" Li Yingru asked strangely.

    "It's natural. Sister Li's original tea was cold, so our tea was changed." "

    Oh, why didn't I know?"

    Pan Si suddenly became nervous, "Maybe it was changed when we were talking just now." Well, it's impossible to let guests drink herbal tea."

    Li Yingru nodded, slowly picked up the teacup, and brought it to her lips.

    Pan Sixin raised her throat.

    "Ah, by the way, I forgot to mention..." Li Yingru seemed to have remembered something, and put down the teacup again.

    "Ah! What?" Pan Sizheng looked at Li Yingru, and when she saw her suddenly look over, she straightened her back subconsciously.

    "Miss Pan, why do I feel that your complexion seems a bit unwell? Look at the pale one, don't you be sick? My servant girl has some superficial medical skills, Qing'er, so don't show it to Miss Pan. If it's not good, you can I need to find a doctor quickly!!" Li Yingru reached out to touch Pan Si's forehead.

    Pan Si dodged quickly, "No...no need."

    Qing'er hurriedly stood beside Pan Si, just in the middle between her and Li Yingruru: "Yes, yes, don't worry Miss Pan, my miss usually has I'm watching all the headaches, don't worry, I won't delay you."

    For a moment, everyone's eyes turned to Pan Si.

    "No...no need." Pan Si stretched out his hand.

    "Miss Pan, can't you trust me?" Qing'er felt aggrieved.

    "No, I'm really fine, don't worry about it." Pan Siqiang laughed.

    "Qing'er, since Miss Pan said it's fine, let's forget it. We are here as guests, so it's better for the guests to do as they please." Li Yingru said lightly.

    Qing'er groaned, and retreated obediently to Li Yingru's side.

    "Sister Li, it's really not that I failed you. I'm really in good health, so I don't need to trouble you." Pan Si had to smile and gritted his teeth secretly when he saw everyone looking at him.

    "Well, your body is your own, so your feelings are naturally the most accurate. Drink tea." Li Yingru picked up the teacup again, this time she took a sip without pausing, and finally said: "This tea is really good, Miss Pan, Don't just look at me, drink it too!"     Seeing that Li Yingru drank, Pan Si breathed a sigh of relief, "Drink now." The hand holding the teacup was trembling slightly, I don't know if it was to ease the mood or something, Pan Si Si took a long gulp.     Li Yingru smiled lightly.     After a while, Pan Si felt a pain in her stomach. She covered her stomach, but her body was hot and hot, and her cheeks began to turn red.     "Ah, Miss Pan, I just said that you may be very unwell, look, it's only been a while, and you're already sweating!" Li Yingru's voice was a little loud.