Li Yingru nodded, and said seriously: "Indeed, if I worry about such a trivial matter, wouldn't I look too heartless? Get up." Xing'er immediately thanked her with pear blossoms and rain

    . : "Thank you Miss Li, thank you Miss Li."

    "Hurry up and reflect on yourself." Pan Si shouted at Xing'er.

    Xing'er covered her face and ran down crying.

    When I thought this matter was going to end like this, and everyone was about to go back to play, Li Yingru stared at Pan Si, held the corner of her mouth and said: "Miss Pan, I never knew that the maidservants in your mansion are so scarce that even Things like pouring tea have to be done by the maids around you!"

    This sentence immediately aroused suspicion in everyone's hearts, and they looked at Pan Si. The girls here are all from the deep house compound, and no one has gone through some house fights or anything. Yes, sister and concubine, daughter and father's concubine, daughter and mother, which relationship is not undercurrent?

    I didn't pay attention just now, but now I am reminded by Li Yingru, and thinking about it again, I really feel something is wrong.

    But why did Pan Si do this? What's the point of splashing Li Yingru's clothes wet, there are all women here, so it's not worth mentioning that they want to ruin Li Yingru's reputation. Could it be that he wanted to splash boiling water on Li Yingru's face to ruin her face, but Li Yingru's appearance, even if it didn't disfigure her face, would not pose any threat to Pan Si.

    Seen by everyone's suspicious eyes, Pan Si tightened her hands, forced a smile and said, "Sister Li, what does this mean? Xing'er is my big maid, I'm used to it, and she's always serving her. Could it be that sister Li is still suspicious of me? If so, then my sister really can't argue with it."

    When everyone heard that there was such a possibility, they quietly put their eyes on Li Yingru again, wanting to hear what she had to say.

    I thought that Li Yingru would definitely not let it go, but who would have thought that she just smiled lightly: "Miss Pan is thinking too much, I just said it casually, no, it's not, I don't care about it." Pan Si secretly hated, you are

    so It is better not to say it.

    Li Yingru sat down again, smiled and said to the other girls: "Sisters, keep playing, don't be disturbed by such a small accident."

    Pan Si also smiled and stepped forward to take care of everyone.

    After Pan Si sat down again, Li Yingru clicked his tongue twice: "Miss Pan, it's a bit clumsy for you to use such a method. Don't you know that I, Li Yingru, have no other skills, but my skills are not bad?" Pan

    Si Glancing at the crowd, seeing no one continued to pay attention, he whispered: "Sister Li really misunderstood me, and you also said that this plan is clumsy. Even if I really want to use it, I wouldn't be so stupid."

    Li Yingru shook her head seriously after hearing this: "Maybe, I don't think you are such a smart person!"

    Bitch! ! !

    Pan Si cursed secretly in his heart, it was really difficult to maintain his demeanor in front of Li Yingru, with such a mean mouth, he would definitely go to hell after death.

    "Yes, Si'er is really stupid, so naturally she can't compare to Sister Li Xiuwai Huizhong."

    Li Yingru propped her chin and sighed: "Hey, I can still be regarded as Huizhong, but this Xiuwai is still a little embarrassed to admit, so , You see, Miss Pan is so beautiful, I really feel pity for you, I don't even have the heart to trouble you for doing such a thing to me!" Pan Si almost spit out blood, how could this