For ordinary people, the emperor is like a symbol, an unreachable symbol sitting on the nine heavens, but now, they can actually see the emperor's pen and ink with their own eyes, no matter whether they like the emperor or not, no one can resist this temptation.

    "Since I ascended the throne, I have been diligent in government affairs, and I have never dared to be idle for a day. I hope that the people of Da Viet will have enough food and clothing, and their lives will be prosperous. I sincerely pray for it every night. I hope that the monarchs and ministers will be united, and a prosperous world will be created together. Absolutely, I am heartbroken about the case of Yuanping Mansion. It is the countless people of Da Viet. As a monarch, what face do I have to face the people of the world, and what face do I have to face the ancestors

    ? You are the people of Da Viet who are more important than anyone else. I swear here that in the future I will take strict measures to

    govern and punish corrupt officials without mercy. I would like to create a prosperous Qingming Dynasty with hundreds of millions of people in Da Viet!"

    "It turns out that the emperor will see us Is it so heavy?" After reading the newspaper, the people in the capital were moved to tears.

    Who is the emperor? He is the only monarch in the world. It is said that the lives of the common people are worthless. How can the emperor who is high above see them in his eyes?

    It turned out that they were all misunderstood. They didn't understand the emperor's painstaking efforts at all?

    Thinking of the misunderstanding of Emperor Chongzheng before, the people in the capital felt ashamed one after another. At the same time, they hated the corrupt officials even more. They were all corrupt officials, stealing the people's fat and anointing from the emperor.

    Your Majesty, he is a good king!

    "Long live my emperor." A man walked to the street with tears on his face and fell to his knees.

    "Long live my emperor..."

    "Long live my emperor, long live, long live..." One person took the lead, and the others also walked to the street, knelt in the direction of the imperial city, and shouted in unison.

    Standing on the high city wall, Emperor Chongzheng watched the people all over the capital bowing in his direction, his face flushed with excitement.

    This is what he wanted to achieve before. He wanted to become a wise king in the prosperous age and be supported by the people, but he gave up halfway.

    But now, his heart has been bursting with blood for a long time. Yes, he is the king of this world. He should be the master for the people of Dayue and let them live a good life... Even for

    these people who worship him, he The government can no longer be abandoned.

    Emperor Chongzheng seemed to have been beaten with chicken blood, with a blush on his face, standing on the city wall and laughing loudly: "I am the king!!! I am going to create an unprecedented prosperity." On the same day,

    all officials above the fourth rank in Dayue were notified In the future, the morning court will continue as usual, and more than that, Emperor Chongzheng also rarely took the initiative to summon cabinet ministers to ask them about the government affairs, and insisted on finishing the daily memorials.

    The ministers were all confused by the emperor's move, but those who cared had already thought of the situation when the people in the capital frantically bowed down and shouted long live the emperor a few days ago.