Zhou Yi knelt on the ground with a plop: "My minister is lying." Emperor Chongzheng smiled unabated: "Get up, you can be so sincere to me, which     shows

    your sincerity."

The teasing and teasing like a cross talk made the teeth of all the courtiers in the hall sore, and they all cursed Zhou Yi in their hearts; such a cunning boy, he can hit the heart of a flatterer like this. But Zhou Yi's appearance was so confusing that many people couldn't tell whether Zhou Yi really thought so.

    If this is Zhou Yi's true thoughts, then it's no wonder the emperor finds him so pleasing to the eye. If this is Zhou Yi's faking, then this kid Y is too good at putting on an act.

    Emperor Chongzheng glanced at the ministers again: "It is enough to be a role model for you."

    The ministers in the hall bent down: "I will remember the emperor's instruction."

    Zhang Zhijing had already knelt on the ground at this moment, and his whole body began to tremble violently. .

    Emperor Chongzheng glanced at Zhang Zhijing, stopped his smile, and said indifferently: "Zhang Zhijing, I sent you to assist Zhou Yi in investigating the case, but look at yourself, what have you done in Yuanping Mansion, Zhou Yi is investigating the case?" At that time, you were on the sidelines because you were afraid of getting into trouble, and that's how you did my job?"

    Zhang Zhijing threw himself on the ground with a thump, and said in a trembling voice; "Mr...you should die."

    "Damn it? You should die! Hidden during investigation Stay far away, for fear of getting a little fishy smell, but now you are wantonly slandering the meritorious ministers, are you worthy of wearing this official uniform, a corpse wrapped in plain clothes, what use do I need you? Come on, retreat Zhang Zhijing Official hat, depose his position, and never hire." After Emperor Chongzheng finished speaking, he gave the prince who was standing in the front row an indifferent glance.

    The prince trembled and hurriedly lowered his head.

    In an early court, Zhou Yi became a bachelor of the Hanlin Academy, while Zhang Zhijing was stripped of his official uniform and went to Yuanping Mansion to investigate the case, but now the treatment is very different.

    Zhou Yi was walking slowly with the imperial decree in his hand, and the courtiers behind him glanced at Zhou Yi from time to time, discussing something quietly.

    Zhou Yi pretended not to hear, Shi Shi ran out of the Meridian Gate.

    Zhang Zhijing had his official hat removed, and was standing outside the Meridian Gate, looking towards the palace with a complicated face, as if nostalgic and relieved.

    Zhou Yi walked past Zhang Zhijing without stopping.

    But Zhang Zhijing stopped Zhou Yi with a loud voice: "Master Zhou."

    Zhou Yi turned around and looked at Zhang Zhijing with a smile; "Master Zhang called me for something?"

    Zhang Zhijing smiled self-deprecatingly: "Master Zhou, please stop making fun of the grassroots. , now I am just a commoner, how can I bear the title of an adult?"

    Zhou Yi nodded: "Okay, why did Brother Zhang call me?"

    "Brother Zhang?" Zhang Zhijing murmured: "You are still willing Call me Brother Zhang?"

    Zhou Yi smiled: "We have worked together anyway, so why not call you Brother Zhang?" "

    But...but I joined you." Zhang Zhijing