Chapter 43

"Mmm babe what's wrong?" Camila asked half asleep.

"Nothing I just..." I paused then planned my hand on her stomach feeling her bump. "Can't wait to see this little kid" I smiled. "I love you cam"

"I love you too"

Thank god it was all a dream.

•••

"Ugh walking down the stairs gets harder and harder" Camila spoke when she was two steps away from the floor before finishing the two steps. "Can't wait to get this kid out of me"

"I wanna be a mom already, and just hold him or her and play with it. Whens your ultrasound?"

"Tomorrow at 5pm, and we get to find out the gender I'm so excited!" She squealed as we walked over to the couch. Her cuddled into me while my hand rubbed against her stomach. "I don't know about you but I want a boy"

"I want a girl, but honestly I don't care if it's a girl who wasn't to dress like a boy, or a boy who wants to dress like a girl, if they're bi, gay, straight, or have the same condition I do, you'll be loved you little pumpkin baby. And I can't wait because after tomorrow we can start getting stuff for the nursery"

"Oh my god I'm so excited. I love you"

"I love you too"

•••

"Camila Cabello" the nurse called, I stood up then helped Camila up. "Follow me" the woman told us she was about mid twenties. She led is to the room where they will be doing the ultrasound. "Well another nurse will be in here shortly, you can have a seat" she told us before leaving.

"Oh my god I'm so exited!" I said. "I can't wait to see either Addison or Greyson, if it's a girl can we call her AC?"

"Aww that's so cute, I feel like it's a boy but at the same time I know it's gonna be a girl"

"I kinda feel that Greyson isn't original enough, if it's a boy were naming him Slayed" I admitted

"Don't you dare! No oh my god"

"Aw come on cam"

"We aren't naming a boy Slayed"

"God you're no fun"

•••

"Okay now would you want to know the gender?" The nurse asked Camila.

"Yes please" she smiled. The nurse moved the transducer probe to a different part of Camila's stomach then zoomed in on the monitor.

"Well from the looks of it you two are having a girl"

"YES!" I clapped my hands then held up my arms in victory.

"Well at least you won't name her Slayed" Camila told me.

"Oh my god" the nurse laughed. "Anyway congratulations you two, I'll get your pictures" she told us then handed a towel to Camila then I helped her get the jelly off.

"I can't believe it's a girl. Little Addison is in your tummy" I said almost crying.

"Aww babe" she pulled me into a hug.

"What if I make a bad parent"

"No don't say that you'll make an amazing mom, I know you will. Were gonna be great parents"

The nurse came back shortly after with the pictures and that it seems like Addison would be born a couple weeks earlier than planned, which excited Camila and I. After leaving the doctors office we called our parents, and our friends. Most of them thought it was gonna be a boy, I wouldn't have mind having a boy but I got my princess, and my queen now. Camila and I both posted the pictures from the ultrasound on our social media account.