12. we have each other

Comforting chapter?

" Felix. Felix wake up. " I heard Jeongin's voice whisper calling me from the other bed.

" Yes, Jeongin. " I opened my eyes, thinking it'll take time to adjust from the sun only to be met with darkness, that made me worried though why was he waking me up now? " Are you okay?"

"Yes, well no, I woke up because I needed the bathroom, but realized my lip is bleeding really badly, Hyunjin isn't waking up." I'm glad the boy trusted me enough to wake me when he needed help, I quickly stop up and took his hand to guide him to the bathroom so I can clean his cut.

He followed me silently until we reached the bathroom connect to my room and I looked around for the first kit, I found it quickly since I need it a lot.

" Can you sit on the sink, so I can reach you?" Despite him being almost 2 years younger than me, the guy was tall. He again nodded quietly but I caught on to the reason being the cut, probably hurts when he talks.

I walked slowly toward him and showed him everything I was holding to clean him up with, hoping that would ease any worrying the younger had.

" Do you know how this happened?" I asked I finished my work really carefully.

" I tend to bite my lips in my sleep if I am stressed or having a hard time. The already existing cut didn't help." He explained making my heart shudder. He was so pure and calm for this world to ruin his shining smile, I want to protect him like he's my own brother.

" Jeongin?" We heard Hyunjin call from outside sounding really anxious.

" You use the bathroom; I'll go calm him down." I didn't wait for him to reply before I hurried to the panicking older brother.

" Don't worry he's fine, his lip was bleeding, I took care of it already, he's in the bathroom." I explained everything in simple sentences calmly, but not slowly.

" Why didn't he wake me up?" He looked less worried and more confused by now; I take it as a good sign.

" He did, you didn't wake tho." I shrugged walking closer but didn't turn off the lights that Hyunjin turned on. Before I reached my bed, I noticed the distressed look on his face, he started pulling at his hair, a habit we both share. "Hyunjin calm down, love."

That made him throw a glare at me, I thought we were done with it already. " How can I fucking calm down Felix, fucking how when I have been a horrible brother to him, he got beaten up because of me and now I can't even help him." He broke down, a sight I have seen before but I believe no one else did, judging from how much he hated it.

I sat next to him on the bed taking him in my arm and slowly pulling his hands away before he lose his pretty hair " That's not true, he got beaten up because of your dad, not you, and you did a very good job taking care of him that your body is exhausted, not to mention you got hit too, you deserve to rest and I'll always be here for both of you." He calmed his crying quickly well aware that Jeongin can walk outside any minute now.

He did exactly that seeing dried tears on his brother's face. " Jennie?" He approached us sitting next to his brother's other side.

" I'm okay Innie, just worried about you. " Hyunjin took his hands rubbing it gently, I smiled at the pair fondly, I've always wished I had a sibling and they're not helping.

" Don't be, you've done too much for me your whole life, Hyung I can take it from here you deserve to stop hurting because of me." Hyunjin was now squeezed in a two-sided hug between me and Jeongin but he didn't complain. If someone walked in right now we will look absolutely ridiculous, I'm sure none of us will mind tho.