1.gone wrong

Felix Pov. 

district9 cafe. 9 am.

 '' hot chocolate please '' I said smiling at the boy taking the orders. I feel sorry for him having to deal with all these people at the beginning of his day and God knows what the rest of it would bring to him.

'' right up Felix '' he smiled back happy to see me back I'm guessing.

I was about to go back to my table at the back when I heard someone scoff. I turned around to see a taller boy with straight black hair tied up in a really...hot kinda way. I just ignored him and went to the table I don't wanna pick an unnecessary fight.

few minutes later Jisung. the barista boy from earlier came with hot chocolate.

'' I hope you enjoy it. I told them to add marshmallows to it.''  we smiled at each other, and he went back to his work. he's the only one who's allowed to talk to me in this place. no one else dares to approach me. at the end of the day, I'm still Lee Felix. the boy everyone wants to be friends with not just because I'm nice but also because my parents own one of the biggest companies in Korea.   

I don't know what happened or how. everything was too quick, and I only realized what happened after I was soaked with ice coffee and the black-haired boy in front of me opened his fucking mouth to apologize. 

'' ow, sorr- '' 

''wha-, Do you know who I am???'' I half yelled at him.

'' oh, poor thing.. you forgot your name?'' he said smirking, that little shit, just then I noticed I have never seen him before.

'' you must be new here, but once you know who I am you will regret ever talking to me like that.'' I glared at him before pushing him aside to make room for myself to pass and go clean myself in the toilet. dumb people.

I got myself cleaned and got out of the cafe to find my two guards there, the third is probably paying for the chocolate I never got to drink.

I arrived at the school and quickly went to the private lockers to change my coffee-soaked uniform. still mad at the older guy from earlier, I wonder who he is.

----------

I regret wondering.

I was walking down the hallway when I noticed everyone stopped moving and looking somewhere.

not at me tho.

I followed their eyes to see what they're looking at and that's when my eyes meet... HIM.

he looks different in school uniform and his hair falls around his neck almost too close to his shoulder. next to him was a big-built man keeping his distance but still close enough to protect him if anything happened. 

He has a guard...? but why? Who is he and why does he need one?

I just ignored them all and walked to my class.

I found Minho there thank goodness.

'' what the fuck is happening out there?'' I asked throwing my bag at the table and sitting next to him.

 '' the new guy? '' he said not removing his eyes from his phone. I looked over his shoulder and saw he was reading those BL Mangas he always read when he's feeling single. I've known Minho for too long, I believe since grade three we haven't parted ways since then. which makes me know his mind too well and understand his state without him having to open up about it, he struggles with this too much for his own good.

'' yeah him, everyone is staring at him and he has a guard, is he like rich or something.''

'' yes actually, I am wondering how you didn't recognize him'' he replied still not giving me his whole attention.

I sight at him '' If you tell me who he is without playing around I'll buy you the next vol. original copy.'' now I have his attention.

'' he's the actor from your favorite series, I don't remember what it was called.''

oh. now I remember him and feel stupid for not doing it earlier. he's Hwang Hyunjin from the ''TIME OUT'' series. no wonder everyone was staring, I didn't know he was such a bitch Irl tho. I always thought he was sweet.

I also didn't know he was back from France. 

everyone started walking inside followed by the teacher not far after, but he wasn't alone. Hyunjin was standing next to him not followed by the guard anymore since they're not allowed inside the class.

'' I would like to introduce you to Hwang Hyunjin, he's a new student here. and to make everything clear I will repeat everything I said when Lee Felix first joined us, you're not allowed to take pics without him knowing and agreeing, you can't post information about him online and don't ask him for autographs.'' Hyunjin looked at me confused probably thought he's the only important person here. narcist.

'' Hyunjin please sit next to Felix, I am sure you two will get along really well'' really well my ass we already hate each other. '' and if you needed any help ask him as well he will help you around school. I'm sure he doesn't mind'' who are you to decide for me bitch. in moments like this I regret being nice to everyone. I rolled my eyes and watched as he approached his place next to me. I cursed Minho for deciding to make me sit on the side not next to the wall and now no one is allowed to change places for some fucking reason. this is gonna be great. NOT.

words count.934

I hope you enjoyed it, I will try updating as fast as I can.

do you think Felix will be able to forget about their first meeting and move on and be nice to hj?