4. realization

'' it's not like that-'' I didn't get to finish the sentence before I felt her hand slapping me.

'' I said you're going to train then you're going to train YOU HEAR ME'' She kept on yelling, and I just kept a straight face knowing damn well it'll get worse if she saw me weak.

what I didn't expect tho was her throwing the vase next to her at me. I realized then she is taking all her anger out on me not just because I didn't train. it's not that she threw me that surprised me. her doing it in front of Hyunjin was. all the times she physically hurt me were never in front of anyone not even the maid.

''Yes, mother'' I replied without looking up my cheek still hurts from the slap.

''go to your room and don't show me your face until you finish training.'' she said with no emotions before turning in Hyunjin's direction. ''and you better train him before I make my call.''

I was confused what call was she talking about, but there was no way I will ask her when she was that mad. She shot me another look and I quickly ran to my room, Hyunjin following close behind.

'' Felix I am-'' hell no I don't want to listen to his annoying voice right now. 

'' just shut up I don't want to hear it.'' I half yelled at him taking my frustration on him but it's still his fault why did he tell my mother he should have kept his mouth shut ffs.

''don't act like it's my fault you are the one who refused to train not me.'' I wanted to yell at him. it's not just about a stupid acting audition she's just using all this as an excuse to ruin my life. she only hired him so when I fail, she'll be able to say ' I did everything to you, yet you still failed' so she'd have a good excuse to starve me for days. so she'd get a better hold of my schedule.

I didn't reply tho, He can't know any of this. I just walked to my bed and threw myself on it to hide my face before the tears escape my eyes. it didn't take long until I felt him sit next to me.

'' I am sorry.'' he started '' If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have said anything.'' I could hear the guilt in his voice, I wanted to forgive, but if I did there would be no one else to blame for this.

once I was sure no tears are threatening to fall I turned around to look at him.

'' let's just start.''

we spent about an hour and a half searching for scenarios on the internet and acting them together. the guilt never left his eyes tho making me feel worse for not forgiving him. I know he was the one who told her, but he didn't lie. I did refuse to train so it is my fault. once the realization hit me my arm started to itch, and it felt like the closed scars were calling for me to reopen them.

I decided that was enough training for today and looked up at the man sitting in front of me with more guilt than what he carried in his eyes.

'' Hyunjin,'' I called making him turn his head to look at me. he didn't reply tho, he's been lost in his head for too long now. '' I am sorry for yelling at you, it's not your fault.'' I think he wasn't expecting me to forgive him from the surprised look on his face. 

he nodded and started collecting his stuff '' I should keep going now.'' before I could say anything he was out of sight.

I went directly to my bed and fell asleep immediately from how exhausting the day was.

It felt I have just closed my eyes when my alarm started going off. I whinnied while searching for my phone to turn this damn alarm off. I have to get ready and hit outside to meet Minho but I don't feel like moving at all, my body is tired from the lack of food and water and I know that my card has been blocked by now so the little cash I have is what will get me through for who knows how long.