bonus 2: jeongchan

Thank you so much for 10k reads I can't believe this is actually true, I decided to make a bonus chapter as a thank you but it'll probably be published way after the 10k since my finals are so close but I'll try my best.

I also wanted to apologise that none of my books are edited yet 😭 I get so busy with my life whether as a student or being sick but that's no excuse since I know many parts need immediate editing esp since English isn't my first language so I'll try my best asap.

..... Okay so maybe that's a little late for 10k now but it's been a year since I started writing this fanfic so I'm fitting finishing this chapter between my exams instead of sleeping.

---_------_------_--------_---------_-------_----

Chan's pov.

"Morning Channie hyung!" Hyunjin said smiling brightly at me "how was your night?"

"It was good, the weather in Paris is pretty nice." I replied handing him my cup of coffee and turning around to make myself another one.

"I know right! I love it here." He agreed before sipping from cup. "This is so heavenly thank you!"

"Anytime." I smiled nicely at him before excusing myself to go wake Jeongin up.

"Jeonginniee, wake up my love we have so much to do today!" I called softly and rubbed his back gently.

"No we don't, we're on vacation and the weather today is so nice I just want to cuddle and stay in bed all day." He answered with his morning voice.

"Is that so? Who do you want to cuddle with then?" I asked jokingly.

"Who do you think?" He answered with his eyes still closed.

"Hmm I don't know. Give me a hint?" I played along.

"Mm someone who would love to cuddle with me for that long." He smiled but stayed still.

"Many people would love that! Give me a clearer hint." At that he got up and I almost slapped myself from falling more for just the way he cutely sits up from sleep.

"Well, someone that I love very dearly and am ready to spend every second of my life admiring and adoring. Someone who makes me feel safe and protected but also super comfortable. Someone who I'm not afraid to show myself for. Someone who I trust with my life and would choose over millions of other people. Someone that I'm deeply connected to to an extent that I can not explain. And lastly..." He flashed me one of his smiles before finishing, "someone who looks so damn hot in the morning come cuddle with me already Chan!" He whined.

"Okay okay I'll coming."  I laughed and climbed on the bed next to him.

I don't know how much time passed but it was enough to send hyunjin and Felix to knocking crazyly on their bedroom door.

"COME ON YOU TWO WE HAVE A FANCY BREAKFAST DATE AT A FANCY FRENCH CAFÉ TO ATTEND!!!" Hyunjin yelled from out.

"We'll be right there!" I shouted back and chuckled when jeongin added, "No we won't! Leave us alone I want my cuddle dose!"

"We'll get you an energy drink innie!" Felix lured and in 2 mins jeongin was asking me which cardigan looked better.

"The green one is beautiful Innie." I answered him truthfully because I know the later cared a lot about what he wears and about my opinion on it.

"Right! I got this one a week ago actually I can't get over how fluffy and warm it is!" Jeongin giggled.

"Why do I feel like I'm getting replaced by a cardigan?" I raised an eyebrow jokingly.

"You don't have to worry Channie hyung you're still my favourite fluffy and warm cuddling buddy." Jeongin reassured him laughing along.

"I feel like a third wheel between yours and my cuddles relationship,"

"And you like it."

"And I like it."

He walked closer to where I was sitting on the bed and stood between my legs. "I think I'm welling to give up that energy drink." He said as he kissed my cheek and my arms guided him him to sit on my lap.

"Oh really? I feel really special." I answered as I let him kiss... And bite my cheeks.

"You should, and you will make it up to me." He pointed out between kisses.

"Umm I will get you all the energy drink you want baby."

"Not what I meant Hyung."

"JEONGIN GET YOUR ASS HERE WE'RE GOING" Hyunjin yelled from the other side before I could even comprehend what the younger said.

Jeongin whinned loudly and got up to continue getting ready making me laugh and his stubborn reaction. I let him pick my outfit to make him feel better about going out.

And of course he picked matching outfits.

And of course I picked him up when he asked.

And of course we walked in to the other couple with hyunjin tongue down Felix's throat..... I did not need to see that.

••••♪••••♪••••

We ended up walking around hand in hand in the quiet streets of Paris at 8am.

Felix swore he knew the address but jeongin also swore we've passed the same shop seventeen times.

"Felix honey," hyunjin started, "can you give me your phone with the map?"

Felix handed the phone to his boyfriend with red cheeks. "Okay, you see lixie the tip of the arrow is what we follow on the base, so we should be walking back now not forward." Hyunjin talked nicely and gave the phone back to Felix who blushed even more from embarrassment.

We started walking in the other direction and Hyunjin kept looking over Felix's phone to make sure we're walking in the right direction every now and then.

My hand was linked with Jeongin's as the other told us about the upcoming fashion show he's going to be attending this month and we all listened carefully to the younger and admired his dedication to what he loves.

We are extremely proud of how far he has become.

"Annnd We're here!" Felix announced excitingly.

We walked to the door where a girl stood with an apron.

"Bonjour!" Felix greeted her.

She greeted back with a warm smile before dropping the news "I'm sorry sir but all tables are taken and we won't have a place until 3 hours from now and the breakfast course would be over by then."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And that's how we ended up with iced Americano and energy drink (for jeongin) and scrambled eggs sandwiched in the comfort of our couch.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY I can't believe it's been a year and instead of freaking out about 100 reads I'm close to 20k.

I started writing this on 14th may of 2023 which was also the day I watched the last Channie's room episode so while it's sad it's still a wonderful day for me to always remember.

Tysm for making my dream come true this whole year <3

your author,

(If you liked this book make sure to check my other fics as well ❤️‍🩹)