17. Dance class

Minsung.

He said he'll come pick me up in-

_ding_

Well, I guess he's here already.

I walked downstairs being careful to skip the broken staircase to find him waiting for me in front of his car,

" hello there hottie," he smiled cheekily before picking lips, who's blushing? Not me.

We pulled away and he opened that car door for me to get in, I thanked him quietly before doing so.

" so are you planning on telling me where we're going?" I asked while scrolling through my playlists to choose one and play.

 " what kind of guys ruin the first date surprise?" He smirked without looking away from the road, " I'll give you a point though, you dressed up perfectly." I looked down at my favourite oversized black shirt with a yellow picture on front and my sweatpants.

" I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or no, but I hope you're not because I'm not ready to show up to fancy restaurant with sweatpants," 

" yet somehow you'd look the hottest there," please no, " but don't worry we're not going to a fancy restaurant," he said reading my mind .

We stayed silent until the car came to stop infront of a small building.

" welcome to my favourite place to be after your arms." 

" a dance studio? " I gave him a _ are you serious right now?_ look.

" well, yes, it also has a recording room but I don't visit there as much," he explained missing my look. " come on, let's go."

I followed him inside while admiring my surroundings " is this place yours ? " I asked eventually.

" Yeah, did you figure that out alone ? " I rolled my eyes at him but didn't fight further. " We're here, my favorite room in this building. " His smile is so bright it made my heart melt.

" You're lucky you're hot," I said instead. " And that I can dance."

" Did you just admit I'm hot?" He turned to me smirking.

" When did I ever deny it?" I replied smiling innocently.

" You're making it hard to actually use this room for dancing,"

" What do you mean? It's a dance studio- oh." Stupid Jisung

" My smart boy, come on go connect your phone to the speakers and choose a song."

I did as told and let me playlist play on shuffle, and holly shit he's actually good, like he's good good not just good.

We kept follow my ' random ' playlist vibe for 30 minutes filled with laughing, kiss and falling, both on the ground and in love.

" Let's take a break baby you're panting," he lead me the wall, that's actually a mirror and we slide down to sit on the floor.

" You're so good at dancings you can make a career out of it," I spoke up after finally catching my breath.

" I give dance classes here, nothing too serious though."

" What's the recording room for then?" I asked about the information he gave earlier.

" Sometimes I record some songs for myself to dance on, I don't use it much but you're welcomed anytime I know you love music."

" You can sing too? Omg you're so cool I have no competition." I whinnied.

" Is having every key to my heart enough?" I blushed and turned to look over at the room as an excuse. " Look at me. "

And of course, I did, I don't think I can ever say no to that voice of his.