19. birthday baby

Few months later

" Babyyy, are you ready yet??" Hyunjin called from behind the door, he and Jeongin have been living with me for few months now, under Dad's request to make sure they're safe, 18 and 19 aren't exactly the safest age to leave a teen without supervision, we would know.

" Yeah, come in I need your help with accessories." I called back, tonight was Jeongin's birthday, which means our baby is now an adult and we're throwing a huge party for him, not really huge though since he said he only wants the people he cares about to be there.

Hyunjin came in looking like the model he is and kissed my cheek.

" Which earring looks better?" I asked showing him my whole collection.

" This one will match your outfit and it looks pretty." He helped me put it on before leaning in to connect our lips in a slow kiss. " You look so pretty. "

" So do you, like always, we have to go now so we won't be late. " He nodded and we walked together downstairs to find everyone already there waiting for us.

" I can't believe you let the birthday boy wait for 30 minutes till you two are ready. " Jeongin complained, his outfit looks so good, he always knows how to pick good clothes but today you can tell he picked something to stand out.

Chan and Minho lead us to the two cars after saying goodbye to my parents, Jeongin decided he wants to party hard tonight so my Dad called us in the bar he always goes to since it's the safest.

" I'll go with Chan. " Jeongin called and Seungmin right after him.

" I don't trust these two together. " I said looking at our younger brothers.

" We'll make sure they stay under control. " Changbin said from next to Chan and he nodded.

Hyunjin and I took our seats in the back of Minho's and Jisung in the passenger seat.

It didn't take us long to arrive with Chan's car right behind us, I walked outside along with everyone else then I walked to the door with my Id ready, Chan on my side for protection and Hyunjin on the other side.

" Lee Felix, " I spoke to the security guy at the front.

" Welcome Mr Lee, the VIP section is ready for you. " He called one of the people who works there to guide us inside.

The place didn't look annoyingly fancy, but it was comfy with a lot of couches and pillows to sit against. The cake we chose for Jeongin was in the middle with lightened candles and he looked genuinely happy standing in front of it, I took a few pictures of him before we started singing happy birthday to him and he made a wish blowing the candle gently.

" Thank you, hyungs. " He said and called for a group hug.

" What did you wish for?" Seungmin asked after we broke the hug.

" I didn't have a lot to ask for, you already gave me everything I needed. " He smiled brightly and Hyunjin went for another hug whispering something in his ears.

We finally took our places around the room and ordered some drinks for ourselves, Jeongin included and Hyunjin couldn't protest.

Just as the drinks were Served, Chan stood up and walked towards Jeongin extending his arm to hold his, Jeongin went a long and stood up with him smiling shyly with red cheeks over now close they were.

" Jeongin, I have waited for this day since the first time I saw you, I couldn't wait any longer to ask you this, so here, in front of everyone, Yang Jeongin, would you like to go on a date with me?" If Chan looked in Jeongin's eyes at least once during this speech, I haven't seen it.

" Yes, yes, I would love to. " He answered excitedly but anxiously at the same time, his beautiful smile never falling off his face, something inside me wants to make sure it never does and I'm sure the rest of them agree with me, he hugged Chan really tightly with his face between his shoulder and neck. It's heartwarming to watch.

" My baby boy grew up, I'm going to cry." Hyunjin shouted dramatically making me giggle.

After long enough to both of them calm down their hearts, they finally pulled away and took their seats back, this time next to each other.

" I hope you know there's 6 guys ready to cut your balls if you hurt him." Minho spoke to Chan.

" I would be the 7th guy if I ever thought of hurting him. " Chan replied with Jeongin pressed to his side, " plus, you're dating my brother you should be careful as well."

" You know I'd protect him with my life." Jisung smiled from his place on Minho's lap as he heard Minho speak.

" Changbin you smiled more watching your ex asking someone out than you smiled when you asked me out. " Seungmin said laughing at him boyfriend who was smiling brightly.

" First of all, he's not just my ex he was my best friend and the closest person to me, I'm glad he finally found his happiness after we didn't work out." He took a sip of his drink then continued talking, " second of all, I wasn't smiling when I asked you out because I was anxious and I thought you only like cool strong guys."

" You are a cool strong guy, " Seungmin pointed out.

" You call me babygirl all the time. "

" Because you are my cool strong babygirl, now shut up and give me my drink." Seungmin will always be Seungmin.

We spent the whole night laughing and joking around, we ordered another round of drinks but started ordering non alcoholic drinks after that not wanting to be drunk so that we wouldn't remember the night.

It was about 2am when we started making our way back to the cars, Chan and Hyunjin being the ones who didn't drink, drove us all back to my house, we've already decided they're going to stay the night and we'll go to district 9 together in the morning.

The cafe is not manged by Jisung so a lot of changes had accured, the guy has some upper hand on Minho he easily convinced him to change the vibe of the place to more homey and cosy and new drinks to the menu.

After me and Hyunjin finally made our way to my room, deciding he'll sleep with me today, which surprisingly doesn't happen that often both of us respecting each other's privacy, it happened that we live together so early on in our relationship, but having separate bedroom really help not stress about it that much.

" I have a surprise for you, " I spoke as I put my clothes in the laundry box.

" Hm? What is it?" He asked from his place in front of the mirror taking his make up off, I walked to my night stand and opened the first drawer where I left the surprise, took them out and gave them to him, he stared at me for a while before he finally spoke up.

" These are plane tickets," he spoke the obvious.

" To Paris. " I continued for him.

" We're going to Paris? Together?" His eyes are wet with emotions.

" Yeah, after the premier. " I explained.

" Thank you so much, " he smiled softly before pulling me in for a hug kissing my cheek in the process. " I love you. " I felt my heart stop suddenly before in started beating too fast for it to be normal.

I pulled away and looked at his eyes wanting to make sure I'm not imagining, but the loving smile and red cheeks told me I'm not.

" I love you too, so much you have no idea. " I kissed him and he kissed back, like always, but it feels different this time, it feels the same way my heart feals everytime I see him. Filled with love and adoration. Filled with warmth.

This night I fell asleep knowing my life is complete, I don't need nothing more, and if I do, having him next to me would make it easier to find that thing, he'll make it easier to let oxygen pull life into my body.

Word count: 1380

One chapter to go!

Fan_girl_91_