bonus : nightmare

Chan and I.N

Jeongin's pov.

we left Felix's room to go sleep in the room he told us about.

" Wow, this room is really big." I said looking around at the biggest guests room I've ever seen.

" Yeah, you're right, which bed would you like to take?" Chan asked and I shrugged as if sharing a room with my crush isn't a big deal.

" Any is fine, I get cold easily though,"

" You take the one far from the window then," he said making his way to the other bed closer to the window, I was exhausted I didn't take me long to drift into beauty sleep.

Except, it wasn't beautiful.

It also didn't take me long to wake up panting and fighting for air as I felt cold sweat covering my body making me shiver since it was a quiet cold night.

" Jeongin? Are you okay?" Chan asked for the bed next to mine, I couldn't answer though, I don't know how to open my mouth and form words, all I know is that I'm scared, I get nightmares a lot normally triggered by my father, but I think this time it was triggered by the movie we watched.

" Deep breath, it's okay I'm here, I won't let something bad happen to you," Chan spoke and I felt his movement as he sat next to me.

I'm still shaking really badly and I can't make sense of most of the words he's saying, but I want him to keep talking, his voice is sending some ropes to hold my soul in my body.

I felt his arm wrapping around my small waist and hugging my body closely.

" Calm down, baby, it's okay I'm here now, try to breath with me yeah, focus on my breath." I did as told and laid my head on his chest and to follow his breath.

My body calmed down as our breath synced together, but I didn't pull away.

" Do you want to talk about it?" Chan asked not pulling away either.

" Nightmare." was the only word I was able to get out, I hugged him tighter and he hugged back, we stayed like this for a while and I started getting sleepy again, " can you sleep next to me, hyung?" I asked my voice still weak.

" Of course baby, anything for you." He answered and we laid back down, our bodies still sticking together as we cuddled to sleep, I've never had a better sleep in my life.

The first thought I had when I woke up in his arms is that I want to have this forever.

" Can we stay like this for a while?" I asked when I felt him waking up and he agreed holding me closer to his chest.

" I won't mind staying like this forever." He answered,

And I obviously didn't almost pass out when I hear his morning voice. No, absolutely didn't.

God my birthday better come fast, I can't wait anymore.

Word count: 500

Small bonus for Chanjeong <33

Fan_girl_91_